Status report Page 5,518

Quote: Ben @ 24th January 2014, 8:31 AM GMT

Ben has discovered that early morning running isn't as horrific as he feared.

Chasing anyone nice?

Quote: Ben @ 24th January 2014, 8:31 AM GMT

Ben has discovered that early morning running isn't as horrific as he feared.

Did her husband come home earlier than expected?

From some of his comments I very much imagine Ben to be a modern day Rodney Trotter, but suspect that's just me.

The ex-wife has ordered a skip. Methinks I better get myself over there pronto to make sure she doesn't dump anything she shouldn't. A few years ago she put a CD box set in the recycling thinking it was just random piece of discarded packaging. Here's what it looked like...

I obviously need to get my stuff moved but without a car I'm rather at the mercy of others being able to assist in the shiftage.

In other news...

My daughter has had a story chosen to appear in a book which will end up being published and therefore sent to the British Museum. Yay! :)

Well done your daughter

as for your stuff, an opportunity to clear out stuff can be a great opportunity, your posessions can anchor you they can also weigh you down.

Quote: Tuumble @ 24th January 2014, 10:55 AM GMT

A few years ago she put a CD box set in the recycling thinking it was just random piece of discarded packaging. Here's what it looked like...

Gott im Himmel!!

Quote: Tuumble @ 24th January 2014, 10:55 AM GMT

The ex-wife has ordered a skip. Methinks I better get myself over there pronto to make sure she doesn't dump anything she shouldn't. A few years ago she put a CD box set in the recycling thinking it was just random piece of discarded packaging. Here's what it looked like...

I obviously need to get my stuff moved but without a car I'm rather at the mercy of others being able to assist in the shiftage.

In other news...

My daughter has had a story chosen to appear in a book which will end up being published and therefore sent to the British Museum. Yay! :)

Did you mean British Library ?

Danny does that chat up line ever work at Help the Aged.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ 24th January 2014, 12:32 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: billwill @ 23rd January 2014, 11:13 PM GMT

Heh Heh, if I could get hold of the data file of my scan and borrow a 3D printer I could make edible chocolate replicas of my brain. What fun.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Edible-Chocolate-Brain-from-MRI-Scan/

If you stuck two together, would make a nice Easter Egg. :)

Ben isn't ready to go to bed, but where the hell is Dave?

Ben is on a train back home. Always a boring chore.

Quote: Ben @ 25th January 2014, 2:30 PM GMT

Ben is on a train back home. Always a boring chore.

I think you should join Twitter to expunge these boring status lines of yours; you'll probably get more followers there.

Well that was rather uncalled for, Bill.