Status report Page 5,510

Quote: dannyjb1 @ 20th January 2014, 1:26 PM GMT

I have visions of Ben standing outside a burning building staring at the flames, his managers arms round his shoulders.

"I think we'll put you in the office from now on, you can divert my engines

Bodice ripped

Ben is planning his grooming routine so it leaves enough time to deice the car. May have to miss out the pedicure.

I've been getting so used to using my tablet to surf the web, that using a laptop feels slightly retro. And it's also making me feel slightly productive, even though I'm still just browsing BCG.

Have eaten Brie from Christmas.

Will probably die soon.

Might be a stupid question but how do you eat Brie? Because to me it tastes like lard and I don't know what to serve it with, Google gives me no clues apart from "deep fry it" :/

Quote: Lee @ 21st January 2014, 1:14 PM GMT

Might be a stupid question but how do you eat Brie? Because to me it tastes like lard and I don't know what to serve it with, Google gives me no clues apart from "deep fry it" :/

You ask Google how to eat things?

It's like George Roper asking the internet how to have sex.*

*That's not a bad idea...go on, George. Even you can learn how to behave like a civilised adult.

I Google f**king everything! I'd be shit lost without it... literally an empty shell of a man without knowledge or experience.

All hail Google and the shackles it holds on me!!

Quote: Lee @ 21st January 2014, 1:24 PM GMT

... literally an empty shell of a man without knowledge or experience.

Quote: Lee @ 21st January 2014, 1:14 PM GMT

Ha! Well today I had it in a brown bread sandwich with lamb's lettuce and sweet chilli jam.

Brie on crusty bread is nice too. Maybe with red onion relish or something.

Which part of a lamb does its lettuce come from?

It comes out of their ears OBVIOUSLY.

It is the yummiest lettuce ever.

Quote: zooo @ 21st January 2014, 1:34 PM GMT

Ha! Well today I had it in a brown bread sandwich with lamb's lettuce and sweet chilli jam.

Brie on crusty bread is nice too. Maybe with red onion relish or something.

So you ate it raw? Hmmm... what about what you said but in a panini?

I'm doing power yoga at the university at the moment. I can only recommend that to you all. It covers every muscle and increases the flexibility of the body. After the lesson you're completely exhausted...but relaxed as well.

Running and gym is not enough at my age.

Quote: Lee @ 21st January 2014, 1:59 PM GMT

So you ate it raw? Hmmm... what about what you said but in a panini?

That would be excellent.
I think most people eat it raw. But it is ace melted.

Quote: Lee @ 21st January 2014, 1:24 PM GMT

I Google f**king everything! I'd be shit lost without it... literally an empty shell of a man without knowledge or experience.

All hail Google and the shackles it holds on me!!

:D

Lord help us if a virus shuts down the Internet, the world will be full of people under 30 bumping into things and wandering into traffic.

'Where does milk come from?'

'I don't know!!!'