Status report Page 5,508

Quote: zooo @ 17th January 2014, 11:43 PM GMT

Har.

You should print out your own little certificate.

Tempted. It's definitely going on my CV.

It's actually really cool, I feel like I've acquired a secret language. Plus, Mr Tumble is 10x better now!

Quote: sootyj @ 17th January 2014, 11:45 PM GMT

or if you have an interview just say you lost it, if you can demonstrate your skills you're golden

Yeah, I'm pretty confident I can pull it off. We completed Stage 4 if that means anything to you? So that covered the basics, along with things like foods and activities.

yup just practise, it's amazing how fast you forget it.

nb unlike BSL most employers are more interested in you knowing how it works, like reinforcing it verbally, than vocabulary.

so are you working as a PA

Oh yeah, that was reinforced onto us. Thanks.

I'm not officially working as a PA yet, this was just a favour to cover someone else's role but once the position opens up, I should be yes.

Lee will soon be employed as a rich older lady's bit of stuff.

That's the dream!

He'll be Tom Cruise in Rainman

Even more exciting.

Mr Cruise, are you trying to seduce me?

Ben went to the gym early this morning and as a result has drunk a lot of liquids. The toilet is calling him again for the third time in an hour.

It's time to wash up, listen to the radio and hope the work phone doesn't ring.

*rings Ben*

Pickup damnit.....

Ben has always been known for having a good memory. Anyway, to try and enhance his memory he's been reading a book about such skills. He can now name all the US states in alphabetical order. He'd love to learn all the London underground routes too, but it's a bit tricky what with them splitting off every now and then. He can, however, name all the stations on the Central line if you were going direct from West Ruislip to Epping - think it's about 30 stops. He'll find a use for it at some point.

Quote: Ben @ 18th January 2014, 3:07 PM GMT

Ben has always been known for having a good memory. Anyway, to try and enhance his memory he's been reading a book about such skills. He can now name all the US states in alphabetical order. He'd love to learn all the London underground routes too, but it's a bit tricky what with them splitting off every now and then. He can, however, name all the stations on the Central line if you were going direct from West Ruislip to Epping - think it's about 30 stops. He'll find a use for it at some point.

You can develop your Sherlock-esque Mind Palace.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 18th January 2014, 3:09 PM GMT

You can develop your Sherlock-esque Mind Palace.

Yes, I'll make a fortune solving crimes and winning pub quizzes.

Reading 7 Bolton 1

Mummy....I want my mummy..