Status report Page 5,349

Welllll, if they are massively different, maybe.

Quote: Lee @ October 13 2013, 3:56 PM BST

I f**king love Amazon and even more delighted to hear the news that their set to take on PayPal.

Anything bad that happens to PayPal can only bring me immeasurable pleasure after they accused me of fraud last year.

They said I was making so much money they were suspending my account as they thought I was a money launderer

Made my facking week that did.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ October 13 2013, 6:18 PM BST

They said I was making so much money they were suspending my account as they thought I was a money launderer

How else do you move all that money about from your incessant pimping?!

Incessant pimping is a medical condition, that purple fur coat is actually a skin condition.

The misunderstanding is the greatest pain of all.

Note to self. While cleanliness is a good thing think about when you give the kitchen a good scrub. Doing it before a Great British Bakeoff re-enactment and the cooking of Sunday dinner could give you the feeling that you've wasted your time

I always read it as great British Wank off

Has anyone asked Chip about his new avatar yet?

I know what it issss.

You just have to make it bigger.

Quote: zooo @ October 13 2013, 8:30 PM BST

You just have to make it bigger.

That's what she said!

In my quest to decide how to vote in next year's referendum, I spent the afternoon listening to a political commentator and a university professor discussing 'After the Referendum'. Somebody
in the audience asked what the men thought would be the outcome if English were given a vote and the reply was that the matter was of so little interest to English people that hardly anybody would bother to vote. Comments?

Quote: keewik @ October 13 2013, 8:54 PM BST

In my quest to decide how to vote in next year's referendum, I spent the afternoon listening to a political commentator and a university professor discussing 'After the Referendum'. Somebody
in the audience asked what the men thought would be the outcome if English were given a vote and the reply was that the matter was of so little interest to English people that hardly anybody would bother to vote. Comments?

I think it's definitely of interest to English people, but I'm not sure it's the place of English people to decide whether Scotland should stay in the UK.

Soundz about right

Possibly depends on your political persuasion; if Scotland leaves the Union we are stuck with the Tories in perpetuity.