Status report Page 4,868

Installing Halo 4 on my xbox

Slightly erect with anticipation..

Hurry up ffs

Quote: lofthouse @ November 14 2012, 8:08 PM GMT

Installing Halo 4 on my xbox

Slightly erect with anticipation..

Hurry up ffps

I went to my new job and it was not for me. Still unemployed but I'm looking for work like a man possessed.

I rented Lego Batman 2 and I am enjoying some ice cold beer.

Life ain't all that bad :)

Seriously how bad was it? Sexyally releasing simon cowbell?

Games has some vacancies coming up

On an hourly basis

Billwill squeezes in the last message on the old server...

:-)

Quote: billwill @ November 15 2012, 1:22 AM GMT

Billwill squeezes in the last message on the old server...

:-)

No you don't

Oh yes I did..

Pah !

:O

Woot and ting!

Right, I'm listening to Skinnyman No Big Ting/B. Traits feat. Elisabeth Troy Fever/weirdly had the Little Mix x-factor version of DNA in my head so that's on too, drinking red wine, had some nice Heinz tomato soup earlier, still haven't given up smoking, weather is cold, Christmas request list is done (all books, I tried to vary it but I didn't want anything else as much as I wanted the books), and my script will be going brilliantly once I think of one pithy line to finish this scene.

Phew, I think that's all the main threads covered.

How's everyone else's BCG-deprivation-day been?

I added more Lego to my Christmas list, voted in that police thingy, and ordered something from Harrods. :O (They have a sale and free delivery so it was only £12.)

The board was gone for almost exactly 24 hours to the minute. And I didn't die.

Active Threads/Forum Latest has only one thread. Weird.

I have been reading my/Bussell's old forum feature "Meet the Writers", remember that shit? Should bring it back one day :)

Quote: zooo @ November 16 2012, 1:43 AM GMT

I added more Lego to my Christmas list, voted in that police thingy, and ordered something from Harrods. :O (They have a sale and free delivery so it was only £12.)

The board was gone for almost exactly 24 hours to the minute. And I didn't die.

Harrods? I want something from Harrods! What did you buy from Harrods?

The last time I went in Harrods I fell in love with a bracelet that was a few hundred quid. Actual proper love. My heart is aching a bit talking about it. God it was beautiful. I loved that bracelet so much Teary

;) I've looked didnt find anything? must be too fussy?, nevermind look in Claridges sale...

I thought it fitting that the BCG's leading Top Of The Pager, Oldrocker, should make the last post for 24 hours. It was like he'd killed the forum with his words.