Status report Page 3,346

Quote: Griff @ January 17 2011, 8:04 PM GMT

Peter Vincent I'm due to be meeting him soon I think. I'll ask him.

Sounds like juicy gossip Griff, care to share?

I'm a big bag of hormones and emotions tonight. Did a big cry earlier. I could do with a cuddle.

Chip'll have to find time for a haircut this week. He's starting to look well shaggy.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 18 2011, 12:10 AM GMT

I'm a big bag of hormones and emotions tonight. Did a big cry earlier. I could do with a cuddle.

Awwwww *huggles*

Quote: chipolata @ January 18 2011, 8:57 AM GMT

Chip'll have to find time for a haircut this week. He's starting to look well shaggy.

More to pull! :)

Does anyone else have dreams that make them genuinely worried about their subconscious?

YES!!

That's a relief!

I dreamt I was going to rent this house which was gorgeous, but in my price range because there was a serial killer operating in the area who hadn't been caught yet.

I helped them catch the killer, and wasn't sure if I should tell them who it was because then I wouldn't have been able to afford the house. I told them, and then the rent went up.

I'm a strange, strange person.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 18 2011, 9:15 AM GMT

More to pull! :)

:O :$

Quote: JoLaw @ January 18 2011, 10:29 AM GMT

Does anyone else have dreams that make them genuinely worried about their subconscious?

Sometimes.
I had a dream the other night I was in China, and the new Queen was this giant 12 year old who turned into a helicopter. She was moving the city around like Lego, and she dropped a tree with baby pigeons living in it into the ocean. I was staying in a hotel with a bronze headless statue of Stephen Fry outside, because she'd taken the heads off all the statues.

Zooo wins!

Quote: EllieJP @ January 18 2011, 12:20 PM GMT

Zooo wins!

Just not in life. :( (Pleased)

Angry

Zooo, I think you and my wife should have a 'dream off' - it would be quite a contest. Having said this when she gets up in the morning and the first thing she says is "I had a really weird dream last night..." my heart always sinks a little. I can't cope with her version of subconscious madness. :(

Ha, oh dear.
Mine aren't always that odd.
Last night I just dreamt I was ghostwriting an autobiography for Dougie Henshall (he used to be the ginger boss in Primeval).

I'm in a bit of a funk today. Meh.

I'm considering making myself up as a dude to play a character for a potential 'project'