Status report Page 3,343

Quote: Leevil @ January 17 2011, 3:17 PM GMT

I would retweet, but my Twitter is set to private and the only people on their are the people who would probably read this or Ellie's retweet anyway. But still, good luck :D

Yes but the amount of retweets she gets is where she gets the cash.

Good article Nat.

They've edited a bit out too, but in all honesty it flows a little better now anyway. Ignoring the spelling mistake. Not looking forward to seeing how ripped apart I will get on the forum though :( They're mean over there.

Quote: zooo @ January 17 2011, 3:14 PM GMT

Good work though! And nice pic of you too.

Thankyou :)

Quote: EllieJP @ January 17 2011, 3:20 PM GMT

Not necassarily- the admin judge all correspondent pieces every month and award the prize to the one they think it best, but I figure one with a lot of RTs has got to go towards swaying the decision :D Maybe..

Good article Nat.

Thanks Lovely x

Quote: EllieJP @ January 17 2011, 3:20 PM GMT

Good article Nat.

So I did it, allowed access to my account and an error occurred! *grumble*

Tee hee. Thanks Leev :)

Okay, done. :)

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 17 2011, 3:23 PM GMT

Tee hee. Thanks Leev :)

No probs. :P

Pleased

:D :D

:D :D

Wrote myself into a corner. Stupid me, it's a pointless sketch as well. But I'm spending too much time thinking about it.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 17 2011, 3:07 PM GMT

Twitterers, if you wouldn't mind tweeting this for me via the button? Might help me win £75.

I have done so, but be warned Ms Wicks, I might be knocking on your door for a favour one day........

Quote: bigfella @ January 17 2011, 5:16 PM GMT

I have done so, but be warned Ms Wicks, I might be knocking on your back door for a favour one day........

Good grief this whole site needs a bromide injection.

Quote: sootyj @ January 17 2011, 5:22 PM GMT

Good grief this whole site needs a bromide injection.

Just put it in the tea. Like in prison.

Quote: Griff @ January 17 2011, 6:15 PM GMT

Got quoted in the BCG mailout at last after only 3 years. Mind you it was probably the first time in three years I've said anything vaguely positive.

It's the Stott influence. He's emasculated you.

Billwill's brain is hurting as he is trying to do his Self Assessment Tax Return on-line.
:(

Having prevaricated until the last month of course..

:|

Quote: Griff @ January 17 2011, 6:15 PM GMT

Got quoted in the BCG mailout at last after only 3 years. Mind you it was probably the first time in three years I've said anything vaguely positive.

The chances of me being quoted is pretty much nil. I never say anything worth quoting.

Same here!

I like the way Aaron quoted himself.

(I'll let him off if Mark chose them.)