Status report Page 3,351

Quote: sootyj @ January 18 2011, 9:47 PM GMT

Poor guy I think it depends on the individual and to a certain extent wealth.

My brother isn't poor but money can't buy an immune system as far as I know. Today's drugs have extended the lifespan of AIDS patients but they are still susceptible to an array of maladies. My brother has come down with things that healthy people almost never contract.

Quote: Will Cam @ January 18 2011, 10:50 PM GMT

Discovery Ellie

:D

Ellie is having more exciting things happen.

Oh but seems to have lost her sex drive... anyone seen it?

is surprised that as many as 5 of my facebook friends have birthdays today. Interestingly (ish), two of them are people I strongly dislike. Not Nat, obviously!

Quote: JoLaw @ January 19 2011, 9:04 AM GMT

is surprised that as many as 5 of my facebook friends have birthdays today. Interestingly (ish), two of them are people I strongly dislike. Not Nat, obviously!

I'm surprised anyone puts their real birthday on Facebook, considering how useful that information is to crims who want to steal your identity.

I don't put the year... but yeah I'm sure you're right.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 19 2011, 9:09 AM GMT

I don't put the year...

But it's obviously 1990.

Quote: JoLaw @ January 19 2011, 9:04 AM GMT

Friends with people you strongly dislike?

I'm reporting you to the Facebook police

Quote: Nogget @ January 19 2011, 9:10 AM GMT

But it's obviously 1990.

Awwww I love you for that! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ January 19 2011, 9:20 AM GMT

Awwww I love you for that! :)

Still puts you in your fourth decade.

I want people to steal my identity. I love the thought of them putting all that effort in, and then finding out how worthless it is.

Now THAT's magic! This is the best thing I've ever seen on eBay. You know you want it. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Real-Magic-Paul-Daniels-Wig-/270693096137?pt=UK_Collectables_MagicTricks_RL&hash=item3f0690dac9

Quote: Lee Henman @ January 19 2011, 10:42 AM GMT

Now THAT's magic! This is the best thing I've ever seen on eBay. You know you want it. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Real-Magic-Paul-Daniels-Wig-/270693096137?pt=UK_Collectables_MagicTricks_RL&hash=item3f0690dac9

It's a sad day when 'The Master' has to sell his old hairpieces to survive.

I'm waiting for one of his merkins

I like that he openly hates his son.

I can imagine you as Paul Daniels' son.