Status report Page 3,352

Quote: Rob H @ January 19 2011, 11:50 AM GMT

I can imagine you as Paul Daniels' son.

Don't be absurd! Whistling nnocently

We've just had a bunch of college kids come to the office who are apparently interested in the industry I work in.... I'm thinking it will be about ten minutes before one of the staff gets happy-slapped. It's like an invasion of N-Dubz.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 19 2011, 2:07 PM GMT

We've just had a bunch of college kids come to the office who are apparently interested in the industry I work in.... I'm thinking it will be about ten minutes before one of the staff gets happy-slapped. It's like an invasion of N-Dubz.

I'd alert the authorities. Don't take any chances with that kind of shizzle.

I have to do a talk to them in a bit about how I got into the industry. Fun times!

Quote: EllieJP @ January 19 2011, 2:17 PM GMT

I have to do a talk to them in a bit about how I got into the industry. Fun times!

So I imagine they'll be quite shocked when they realise that 'drop to your knees and assume the position' is not just a line from an adult film. :)

:O

Quote: EllieJP @ January 19 2011, 2:46 PM GMT

Yep and perhaps :P

Found £20 on the floor of the gym. It was folded up and sweaty but I'm no snob.

What will you spend it on?

Quote: EllieJP @ January 19 2011, 2:17 PM GMT

Ellie's doing a Standup... :D :D :D

And Nat will be Jealous ?

Maybe someone was paying you in advance for something.
Come back after your shower.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 19 2011, 2:55 PM GMT

I have you pictured thus. Your boss on the right obviously.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 19 2011, 2:58 PM GMT

What will you spend it on?

I spent £20 on a computer game yesterday so I'm considering it a retroactive payment. Or I suppose I could buy a nice present for the missus... no, the Xbox deserves it more.

How did the talk go Ellie?