What are you drinking? Page 21

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I almost hit a deer on the way back from obtaining said beer. A few hundred feet down the road was a deer carcass that wasn't there 20 minutes earlier. Rest in peace, Bambi.

So much vodka and red bull I can't sleep. That drink is evil.

Quote: DaButt @ October 19 2008, 1:47 AM BST

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I almost hit a deer on the way back from obtaining said beer. A few hundred feet down the road was a deer carcass that wasn't there 20 minutes earlier. Rest in peace, Bambi.

That's a fab beer.

Quote: NickTheDon @ October 19 2008, 4:08 AM BST

So much vodka and red bull I can't sleep. That drink is evil.

That is the most horrible tasting drink ever.

Cold espresso with ice and whiskey has the same effect without tasting like Micheal Jacksons' cock.

Quote: Marc P @ October 19 2008, 12:06 AM BST

What puzzles me is the gag people do in pubs when they ask lots of questions and the final one is What do cows drink? And people say Milk and then they laugh. Well actually cows do drink milk - it's designed for them - and humans shouldn't drink it, probably, well not cows' milk anyway.

Calves drink milk, maybe a fetishistic cow withn an oedipuis complex drinks milk.

Coffee. It's 9:00am !!!!

Quote: DaButt @ October 19 2008, 1:47 AM BST

RIP, Bambi?

If I were you I'd have been drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (I love pale ale..) and eating BBQ Bambi!!!

You ever tried Deuchar's IPA Mr D?

Cherry coke with ice and a cherry.

I am now on coffee laced appropriately.. Well, it's after the sun over the yard arm, 12 noon plus, etc.

I'm drinking a lovely cup of tea!

Where's ours? *shakes head*

Oh, sorry! Milk? Sugar?

Yes. :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 19 2008, 8:47 PM BST

Oh, sorry! Milk? Sugar?

Milk one sugar in my penguin mug please.

*Hands round tea* Biscuits?

Yay! Thanks Scats.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 19 2008, 8:51 PM BST

*Hands round tea* Biscuits?

Ta what biccy's you got?

*Nabs the millionare shortbread*