What are you drinking?

I'm drinking MONSTER. Monster is an evil energy drink that's so powerful it makes my heart race.

I was at the shop today and sooo tempted to by a bottle of Bailey's.

My son lives on Monster.

I was getting my oil changed at the evil Wal-Mart store yesterday and noticed that they had 8-packs of the large Guinness cans for $11.49. I think I might stop by on my way home from the office.

Quote: Griff @ August 15 2008, 4:12 PM BST

Is that a real drink? Picture please.

Yes it's real. We got given loads of it free at work (we get a lot of freebies). Imagine 2 cans of red bull in one can... I've had 2! BUZZING!

http://www.monsterenergy.com/

I'll probably have a Captain Morgan and coke tonight.

I'm finishing off my sitcom trial entry too which is why I'm on here a lot today making as much sense as a.

Mojito Anejo
Then some Bovril

Currently drinking my way through this :)

Quote: EllieJP @ August 15 2008, 4:10 PM BST

I'm drinking MONSTER. Monster is an evil energy drink that's so powerful it makes my heart race.

Will it make it explode? *looks eagerly*

Quote: EllieJP @ August 15 2008, 4:10 PM BST

I'm drinking MONSTER. Monster is so powerful it makes my heart race.

I get the same affect by looking at your avatar Lovey

Awwww hehe.

And I don't think my heart will actually explode, I don't think it's doing good things to it, and I seem to be able to type extremely fast...might have something to do with the fact I now have 15 fingers.

Well typing fast is good. You can get all of your day's work done in half the time, then go home early and masturbate! :)

No dont come home early, I'm still installing the cctv ;)

Quote: Sofa_Matt @ August 15 2008, 4:30 PM BST

Currently drinking my way through this :)

Pretty strong. Are you merry (or down)?

Quote: Aaron @ August 15 2008, 4:42 PM BST

Well typing fast is good. You can get all of your day's work done in half the time, then go home early and masturbate! :)

Ha! Especially with 15 fingers!!

Blimey. She could get it all done in half the time. ;)