What are you drinking? Page 109

Like the new avatar Chip. She was one of my granddad's faves. He told me once that she had a walk you could feel in your back pocket.

I don't understand that phrase, but I like it.

Just had a beer :D Not had one for ages!

Quote: AndreaLynne @ April 20 2010, 1:59 PM BST

Like the new avatar Chip. She was one of my granddad's faves. He told me once that she had a walk you could feel in your back pocket.

Who?

Lana Turner...one of the second world war's most famous sweater girls.

Quote: Gavin @ April 20 2010, 2:17 PM BST

Just had a beer :D Not had one for ages!

I need a beer I assume it will clear up my banging headache.

Quote: Paul W @ April 22 2010, 4:23 PM BST

I need a beer I assume it will clear up my banging headache.

Tis true. Beer has magical properties that cure all diseases... except liver cancer.

Quote: Gavin @ April 22 2010, 4:30 PM BST

Tis true. Beer has magical properties that cure all diseases... except liver cancer.

And Bladder weakness.

your post just reminded me to get one! Cheers!

A tasty bottle of Abbot Ale.

Bottle of Miller Draft.

Celtia
A local Tunisian Beer.

I usually drink Cider but they don't seem to have any over here.
I haven't drunk Lager for ages, but it's very nice & has an alcohol content of squiggle dot squiggle

I just ordered a pile of equipment to get myself started in the homebrewing hobby. Hopefully I'll be drinking something not too foul in about a month.

Yes once you acquire that special homebrew taste it's actually very good stuff. And great fun making.

I'm having a very unmanly and sickly sweet Southern Comfort and coke! And I'm really enjoying it!

Frothy coffee. You can tell I'm bored of revising when I bother to make it properly.

Quote: DaButt @ April 29 2010, 8:11 PM BST

I just ordered a pile of equipment to get myself started in the homebrewing hobby. Hopefully I'll be drinking something not too foul in about a month.

I'd let Homeland Security know, it's the same gear used for making bio weapons.