Water!

Quote: EllieJP @ March 9 2010, 9:25 AM GMT

Water!

Fancy bottled muck, I'll wager.

Earl Grey. Again.

Quote: chipolata @ March 9 2010, 9:26 AM GMT

Fancy bottled muck, I'll wager.

Well from a water filter.

Water from the tap. It's all I drink other than orange squash and booze. Hot drinks can go swizzle.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 9 2010, 10:35 AM GMT

Water from the tap. It's all I drink other than orange squash and booze. Hot drinks can go swizzle.

Couldn't agree more! Why is it that people think you are weird if you don't drink tea or coffee? I don't start grilling people if they say they don't like a particular food, but I get the third degree and odd looks when I say I have never liked tea or coffee.

Rant over, now where's the vodka (my drink of choice)

Quote: sheep2 @ March 9 2010, 11:29 AM GMT

Couldn't agree more! Why is it that people think you are weird if you don't drink tea or coffee?

You tell 'em! I mean, who has time to boil hot drinks anyway? It's all such a bloody saga!

Hot drinks can go swizzle.

Weirdo.

Happy Saint Patricks Day to you all. What a rip off tonight. There is a pub round my way that has been advertising Guiness all week for £1 a pint. So I went tonight, had a Guiness for £1, then at 8 O'Clock, went to the bar for another Guiness and they said they've sold out. What a joke,

Quote: Jack Massey @ March 17 2010, 11:20 PM GMT

Happy Saint Patricks Day to you all. What a rip off tonight. There is a pub round my way that has been advertising Guiness all week for £1 a pint. So I went tonight, had a Guiness for £1, then at 8 O'Clock, went to the bar for another Guiness and they said they've sold out. What a joke,

Could be something to do with the fact it's St Patrick's Day and everyone drinks it who doesn't normally do so.

What will happen on St George's Day? All those twats will still drink their foreign lager instead of English real ale.

Tap water is great. Stuff the filter. It takes all the flavour away.

Tea is great - I drink pints of it everyday. But tonight I am mostly drinking Coca Cola. That's the good old full-of-caffeine-and sugar red label.

120 calories of hot chocolate. :)

Quote: EllieJP @ March 18 2010, 11:47 AM GMT

120 calories of hot chocolate. :)

Did you count them?

Yes, every delicious drop.