BSG Fantasy Football Page 29

So how many goals will you concede now, 'cos you haven't had a good defender since... erm... have you ever had a good defender? :P

Quote: PhQnix @ February 1 2009, 10:29 PM GMT

So how many goals will you concede now, 'cos you haven't had a good defender since... erm... have you ever had a good defender? :P

Angry Lots I'd imagine. Harper is no Given, but he'll have to do. Bassong's looking pretty good, but we'll soon knock that out of him. ;)

I'm in real fear that we'll be relegated, things just aren't going well. :(

Console

Hehehehe one less spot for us!

Sky Sports; Joe Kinnear taken to hospital as a precautionary measure after feeling unwell. :(

What did Riley think he was doing?

How DARE he send off a Manchester United player at Old Trafford - let alone give a penalty against them.

The next thing you know he'll be sending off that twat Rooney instead of treating him with kid gloves like all the rest seem to.

By the way, Dave, what do you think about the F.A. Cup Semis being played at Wembley? I think only the Final should be played there.

Quote: catskillz @ March 17 2009, 12:33 PM GMT

By the way, Dave, what do you think about the F.A. Cup Semis being played at Wembley? I think only the Final should be played there.

I agree.

Now THAT was good for English football!

How come Manchester United can never get knocked out of things fairly. They well should have had a penalty. And a Liverpool then had the cheek to laugh at me. Who did they get knocked out by in the FA Cup this season? And they failed to take them to penalties.
Anyway, though they unfairly knocked us out, I will be an Everton supporter for the FA Cup final.

It's funny how it's always unfair when Manchester United lose a game.

And they are such angels who play the game correctly and treat the officials with the respect they deserve....

There far more respectful than you Chelsea scum. Remember when Ashley Cole should have been red carded against Tottenham in the 4-4 draw last season and he turned his back on the referee? Or what about the time when Mikel was sent off and John Terry tried to knock the red card out of the referees hand. Or possibly the forever crowding of referees in general.
But we have a genuine case. We should have had a penalty today and that is that. But fair play to Everton, they won at the end of the day and I wish them the best of luck in the final.

You know where they learned it all from.

And I don't like Ashley Cole either.

I do know where they learned it from. Jose Mouriniho.
And yes, Ashley is a knob.

No - it goes back a lot further than that. C**tana and Keane encouraged by that lovely, friendly, real character Ferguson.

Mourinho just gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Jesus Christ - what has happened to the game over the past fortnight or so? This was absolutely unbelievable tonight! :O :D