BSG Fantasy Football Page 32

Can't be arsed, last years was a complete waste of time. Sorry people.

Up to seven now! Well done, already officially 75% better than last year!

Dan

Bring it on!

Quote: Daddy Maz @ July 21 2009, 3:21 PM BST

I'd like a bash at this, it becomes pretty addictive so I've applied to join hope that's cool?

Hey, are you still doing the stand up? If so, how's it going?

Bumping to get the attention of the part-time, weekend BCGers: join our fantasy premier league... er... league! Details above if you're interested!

Dan

They haven't got the minimals

Quote: swerytd @ July 25 2009, 12:08 PM BST

Bumping to get the attention of the part-time, weekend BCGers: join our fantasy premier league... er... league! Details above if you're interested!

Dan

Well as a part time BCGer you got my attention, I never knew people on here played this one.

I almost won this a few years ago, I led for one week in late December/January (it was pure fluke, I accidentally selected Jon Arne Riise as captain and he got 54 points for the week), I was still in the top 100 until March then it all went tits up and ended up just outside the top 1000. I've never reached those heights again.

It's basically all about Frank Lampard - why more people percentage wise at the start of every season opt for just Gerrard instead, I'll never know... I think people should just select whatever side they want, Super Frank will probably get the odd goal and assist, but Jimmy Bullard's back soon - better than Gerrard, thinner than Lampard - have a punt on him.

At the moment I do have Gerrard & Anelka.
I might change it to Lampard & Torres.

Lampards got to be cheaper than Gerrard Surely? unless they do it by weight, in which case I can't afford him.

I've gone all risky with Michael Owen up front with Robinho, then I've crammed Arshavin, Gerrard, Lampard in to midfield, supported by a cheap as chips defence, that I hope will pick enough enough points to compensate.

Arshavin and Robinho are not playing in game week 2 and Arsenal have a horrible first 5 fixtures.

Now that's the only help you're getting!

Quote: Daddy Maz @ July 26 2009, 12:01 AM BST

Arshavin and Robinho are not playing in game week 2 and Arsenal have a horrible first 5 fixtures.

Now that's the only help you're getting!

No problem, I've got Ade Akinbiyi on the bench.

I feel a little foolish now.............soz.

Is anyone still bothering with this?

I'm currently top of the table, which officially means I know more about football than anyone else here.

Unimpressed

I didn't bother to participate, which actually shows that I know even more. Pleased

Most of my team for this week is injured.

I haven't actually changed my line up since the first week.