BSG Fantasy Football Page 25

Quote: EllieJP @ October 6 2008, 3:13 PM BST

Just found out I'm top of our work one...and I haven't looked at it once. Apparently the rest of the lads are working hard on beating me... I have a bright pink kit and just picked players on their names and whether I thought they were hot. :)

People like you make me sick...

I have figured out that Robin Van Persie's performance *entirely* depends on whether I've picked him or not. My FF team affects reality...

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ October 10 2008, 12:29 PM BST

People like you make me sick...

:$ That's lovely. Thanks.

May I ask exactly why I make you want to spew chunks?

Not looking at their team and being top, whilst I *slave* away, examining fixtures and form and who's playing who to get the most points. Result -- you're above me in the BSG league.

In fact, *everyone* is above me in the BSG league!

Dan

Haha - there's only 4 of us in it on the alternative BSG one.

I know. I feel like it's not the success it could be...

Dan

No. Next year... next year.

There's a wee change to the format of it. My computer won't let me copy and paste at the minute, so in order to send player scores I will have to continuesly write it all out, so time wise this is not practical, so what I will do is every month, I will PM you a list of how many points each individual player on your team has got.

I'm also thinking of having a cup competition as well as the league. I'll make a cup draw at home and then the two teams will face each other and whoever has the most points will progress to the next round. The league points will also count for this week, yet for a bit of added fun, we'll have a cup competition.
There are nine teams anyway, so to get it to eight, we will have a preliminary round, where I will randomley draw two names. I haven't come up with the dates yet, but I will get round to it. This is how the competition should go anyway.
Preliminary Round: January
Quarter Final: February
Semi-Final: March
Final: April

So, it should be good anyway. Look out for the league table. As the last Premiership match is on Monday, it should be published on Tuesday.

No problem Jack - thank's again for the sterling effort you're putting into organising this. Much appreciated.

No worries. It's a pleasure.

To the tune of The Hoki Koki;

You Put Your Left Foot In
Your Right Foot Out
In Out, In Out And Shake It All About
You Do The Ameobi And You Turn Around
That's What It's All About
Hey Shola Ameobi
Hey Shola Ameobi
Knees Bent, Arms Stretched
Ra Ra Ra

Quote: EllieJP @ October 10 2008, 4:01 PM BST

Haha - there's only 4 of us in it on the alternative BSG one.

Am I in that one too? I really can't remember.

Quote: David Chapman @ October 20 2008, 9:31 PM BST

Am I in that one too? I really can't remember.

Yeah, I just overtook you, so you're bottom...

A magnificent 23 points last week, Dave! :)

Dan

Here is this weeks table. Just a quick note whilst doing the scoring this week, I've noticed I mixed up the scores between Nick's Super Dongs and Putters Poncing Pirates last week, so very sorry about that to the two teams concerned. Anyway, I'm pretty confident in saying my table is right this week:
Weekly Table:
1. Jack's Jugs35
2. Superyid United31
3. Football Team XI26
4. Nick's Super Dongs 24
5. Inter Pies and Pasties20
6. Putters Poncing Pirates16
7. Eleese's Eleven12
8. Gary Glitter's U16 FC11
9. Hangover Rovers10

Overall Table:
1. Inter Pies and Pasties260
2. Jack's Jugs223
3. Superyid United198
4. Football Team XI194
5. Eleese's Eleven187
6. Gary Glitters U16 FC 184
7. Putters Poncing Pirates179
8. Nick's Super Dongs 144
9. Hangover Rovers121

F£$%^&G SUNDERLAND!! Teary

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 25 2008, 2:37 PM BST

F£$%^&G SUNDERLAND!! Teary

Console

But look what Everton did!

I'm watching Bayern Munich - Wolfsburg at the mo. With English commentary. :)