Friends Page 9

Quote: Griff @ August 10 2009, 11:02 PM BST

I think it would be cool if they all went into space.

And never come back?

The Sex & The City movie 'worked' cos it was basically five episodes back-to-back!

How about a complete change of genre:

Fiends
Joey comes back from LA for a reunion of the his friends in Central Perk, which is now a generic Starbucks. All seems well, until it transpires he's picked up a celebrity virus that sends him psychotic as he knocks them off one-by-one. Includes a fantastic guest performance from Drea Di Matteo, where she is completely nude and chased down by him over the course of 20 minutes, for no other reason than I'd love it. He managed to kill everyone but Chandler for some sickly sweet 'buddies' reason or just that the sarcasm level was too high for Joey to deal with and his head explodes. With Rob Rouse.

Friends: Reunited
After a gap of ten years and a bitter divorce, Chandler tracks down all his old friends and attempts to reunite them all. He doesn't invite Monica, but she turns up after Ross invites her anyway. it turns into a massive slanging match which takes a turn for the worse when Chandler's new boyfriend turns up. A fact which annoys Joey, who always assumed he would be Chandler's boyfriend, should either of them turn out gay after all. With Rob Rouse.

Friends: The Parent Trap
Contrary to popular belief, six months after we saw the happy ending, all turned acrimonious, and the six friends never actually spoke to each other ever again. After a ten-year absence (and sickly sweet scenes of the main characters reminiscing 'how it was'), Chandler and Monica's twins, Emma, Ben, Phoebe's triplets and Joey's self-created cereal packet genetic clone (or. alternatively, Heimlich, the robot baby he had with his sister) get together and organise a surprise reunion for the main six. All ends happily ever after. Except on the DVD, where an alternative ending shows them all having a worse scrap than before and ultimately ending in the nuclear destruction of all humanity, with Chandler still finishing the film with a sarcastic final line. With Rob Rouse.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ August 11 2009, 9:24 AM BST

With Rob Rouse.

Laughing out loud

I liked Friends, why the sudden bashing from everyone?

I'm not bashing it btw -- it's probably the single greatest sitcom I've seen. I watch it more than anything else as it's so easy to get into and the writing is utterly top-notch.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ August 11 2009, 9:24 AM BST

Fiends
Joey comes back from LA for a reunion of the his friends in Central Perk, which is now a generic Starbucks. All seems well, until it transpires he's picked up a celebrity virus that sends him psychotic as he knocks them off one-by-one. Includes a fantastic guest performance from Drea Di Matteo, where she is completely nude and chased down by him over the course of 20 minutes, for no other reason than I'd love it. He managed to kill everyone but Chandler for some sickly sweet 'buddies' reason or just that the sarcasm level was too high for Joey to deal with and his head explodes. With Rob Rouse.

Friends as a serial killer whodunnit film would be great. Rob Rouse could play Phoebe's brother Frank, among others.

As long as it had Rob Rouse in it, the script would pretty much write itself, I reckon. :)

*chants*

Rob Rouse! Rob Rouse! Rob Rouse!

I'm sure Heckles was based on Kramer, and ironically Larry Hankin played the Kramer character in Seinfeld's show within a show

Then it's most likely Kramer and Heckles were based on Larry Hankin.

Quote: Leevil @ September 29 2009, 12:08 PM BST

Then it's most likely Kramer and Heckles were based on Larry Hankin.

Kramer was actually based on Larry David's real life neighbour, also called Kramer.

And here he is!

Cosmo?

Quote: Leevil @ September 29 2009, 1:27 PM BST

Cosmo?

Kenny. :(

Aw :(

I recommend this sitcom to anyone and everyone.

Quote: Leopold @ June 2 2010, 10:31 AM BST

I recommend this sitcom to anyone and everyone.

You mean Friends? You're (not) having a laugh!