The Olympics Page 71

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 31 2012, 2:57 PM BST

Are there really people out there who reach their adult lives without ever being punched in the face? It seems bizarrely amazing.

Unfortunately yes. They're the ones who normally talk such provocative shite.

But RC seems to be saying he *has* been punched...

I'd be amazed if RC hasn't been knocked out or worked over a few times he's got such a loose gob on him. Although he's quite tall which puts some people off.

I even thought about giving him a tap myself once but I'm not a violent man so I just bought him a beer. I did a gob in it, obviously.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 31 2012, 4:09 PM BST

I even thought about giving him a tap myself once but I'm not a violent man so I just bought him a beer. I did a gob in it, obviously.

Of course I've been punched, I spent half my life in Hackney and had numerous fights until I was 15 and 'got big'. Since that time, there has been confrontations but no actual fists thrown.

But like Godot, I am not a violent person, it's just one of those things that happens in most boy's lives.

I am quite disappointed that it was gob in my beer, I was hoping it was Godot's man sauce. Matters not, drinking it still gave me a weird boner, so I win again.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 31 2012, 3:46 PM BST

Unfortunately yes. They're the ones who normally talk such provocative shite.

Laughing out loud

Godots man sauce is strictly for team GB it's their secret wesapon

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 31 2012, 4:29 PM BST

Of course I've been punched, I spent half my life in Hackney and had numerous fights until I was 15 and 'got big'.

It doesn't count if it's your mum and dad.

I am quite disappointed that it was gob in my beer, I was hoping it was Godot's man sauce.

Sorry I flung that at the barmaid.

Matters not, drinking it still gave me a weird boner, so I win again.

Damn.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 31 2012, 4:47 PM BST

It doesn't count if it's your mum and dad it doesnt

Yoda showing hoew liberal jedi are about incest

Quote: sootyj @ July 31 2012, 4:33 PM BST

Godots man sauce is strictly for team GB it's their secret wesapon

So that's the reason for the medal count so far ?

I know the female gymnasts always look young, but a lot of them on TV today genuinely look about 10. Yikes.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4463136/Snap-of-German-cyclists-huge-legs-shows-why-theyre-Olympic-hopefuls.html Sick

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 31 2012, 3:04 PM BST

Same. I also once talked my way out of a mugging. I did once pull a gir's hair and kick her- but I was like 8. And she did pull my hair first.

I think we can be excused when we are young. I hope so. When I was 12 I punched a girl so hard she flew backwards over a table and hit her head on the window. Been trying to avoid her ever since.

I may be olympicd out and therefore not concentrating but I think yesterday I heard a commentator say a team 'literally blew the roof off.'

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 31 2012, 6:03 PM BST

So that's the reason for the medal count so far low ?

WTF?

I typed low there not far !

At my age I start to worry about things like this . . .

Quote: Loopey @ July 31 2012, 7:51 PM BST

I may be olympicd out and therefore not concentrating but I think yesterday I heard a commentator say a team 'literally blew the roof off.'

If I hear the word 'fantastic' once more . . . .

Oh, and I had my first 'medalled' tonight.

Angry

One of the Chinese gymnasts I was positive was 10 years old at most, they just said won gold at the last Olympics. *mind is boggled*

This must be China's first false positive of the games.

Fnar.