The Olympics Page 124

The 'decent' me is outraged that the ladies beach volleyball team are being fined for not wearing small enough bikini bottoms.
The cynic in me wonders if that just might be how it became an Olympic sport in the first place...

Quote: zooo @ 22nd July 2021, 11:56 AM

One of these days a country will finally introduce Turkish oil wrestling as a new Olympic sport, and that is the day I will start watching.

Never been interested in all the hoo-hah, but would watch if there was an All In Ladies Mud Wrestling event. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd July 2021, 3:39 PM

Never been interested in all the hoo-hah, but would watch if there was an All In Ladies Mud Wrestling event. Whistling nnocently

As long as we get both, drool away!

I'll get Norman oiled up...............................(now let me see, where did I leave that bottle of baby oil)

Lovey

Norman?

Quote: beaky @ 23rd July 2021, 9:18 AM

Norman?

NO, not really................................. :D

Not sure if it's been mentioned and if they have gone ahead with it. The BBC were considering adding crowd noises. What is the point? They say they would give the option of no crowd. They did that with the football and the no crowd was on the red button. However it was about 5 seconds late.

If they must add the crowd noises put that on the red button 5 seconds later.

I don't know why they are having the Olympics this year.It seems crazy to me.

The women's weightlifting should be interesting.

Rugby Sevens was surprisingly entertaining. Most sports would benefit from making the entire match 14 minutes in total.

Felt sorry for the Brit who got a puncture in the Triathlon
Great effort for Silver

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th July 2021, 8:31 PM

Is that a euphemism? Sounds painful.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th July 2021, 9:16 AM

The women's weightlifting should be interesting.

I wanted to watch the weight-lifting (the only thing I'm half interested in - who wants to watch a load of skinny people trolling about in Lycra FFS); BUT as far as I can tell it's only on the Red Button.

SO, I try the Red Button - I need to put my BBC account pin number in (or some sort of shit) on my PC or mobile phone..........WTF!!! I'm watching it on TV, you twats!
Oh, in that case, ring this number and put in the 5 digit code number you will be given, on the on-screen number pad........................FUCK IT - you can stuff your Red Button right up your anus, BBC!

What a load of shit. It's only iplayer - I'm not trying to access Fort Knox or the Bank of England!!Angry

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th July 2021, 8:31 PM

Great effort for Silver

That was a great fightback.