Most attractive comedy actress Page 4

Cool, sophisticated and classy. That's JL, not JS.

In your opinion...

Not in my opinion - fact - but I can understand if some people don't like that sort of thing. And I admit she is getting on a bit now though.

Maybe a bit more classy and sophisticated but I still think Jennifer is prettier

Oh My Oh My!!!! Cant we have the best looking man.Hmmmmmmmmm! Okay if i was forced into having to do a woman. I mean I had gone a whole week with no Yummy's and it was a laydee or nothing i would have to pick Judy Reyes, (Carla from Scrubs). This gal is feisty, sexy & fun. I still aint licking though!!

Quote: charley rance @ March 25, 2007, 2:04 AM

Oh My Oh My!!!! Cant we have the best looking man.

Start that thread, Charley!

I think Jennifer Saunders is gorgeous. A fitting other half to the also rather delicious Ade Edmondson.

Quote: charley rance @ March 25, 2007, 2:04 AM

Oh My Oh My!!!! Cant we have the best looking man.Hmmmmmmmmm! Okay if i was forced into having to do a woman. I mean I had gone a whole week with no Yummy's and it was a laydee or nothing i would have to pick Judy Reyes, (Carla from Scrubs). This gal is feisty, sexy & fun. I still aint licking though!!

that would be nice :D

Quote: zooo @ March 25, 2007, 12:02 PM

Start that thread, Charley!

yes please :D

Just remembered one really sexy attractive sitcom actress. Carole Royle who appeared in "Life without George". Saw her recently on daytime TV "Doctors" and she still smoulders.

Right!

I have started the most Phwoargeous comedy Actor.
I came whilst writing mine

Sarah Chalke for me i think.

1. Felicity Kendal
2. Penelope Keith
3. Penelope Wilton

You like old birds.

:)

old birds/posh birds :)

Gawd bless 'er. *tips hat*