Most attractive comedy actress Page 6

Well, lots of you like Sally Bretton for example. Who is obviously a pretty girl, but I can't see what it is that makes her stand out from all the other pretty girls, that makes sooo many of you choose her as your favourite.

Basically, all pretty girls blur into one for me and I can't really differentiate, unless they are quite striking looking like Michelle Gomez or summink.

Interesting. I shall ponder it on my way home.

Maybe people think that she just looks that bit cuter than everyone else?

Well yes, that would be the simple answer.

Maybe it's the posh thing too!

I saw an old "The Upper Hand" yesterday and whilst Diana Weston is gorgeous there was another stunning actress I'd forgotten.

Sabina Franklyn.

Quote: zooo @ November 12, 2007, 6:05 PM

Well yes, that would be the simple answer.

Maybe it's the posh thing too!

Haha, ok, well I reckon it's a number of factors.
Firstly, in different productions her hair has been varying shades between blonde and brunette, so she's got the attention of pretty much every gent at some point. Secondly, there seems to often be a kind of innocent-but-at-the-same-time-naughty cheeky twinkle in her eyes. And all that aside, she's pretty, well, pretty, anyway. Which is undoubtedly a good base to start from.

But perhaps most importantly, she's just been in a programme which is almost exclusively loved around here, and so is really quite high-profile at the moment.

Who watches comedy for attractive people?

Let's be honest; little british sitcoms are hardly hotbeds of steamy erotica.

Depends what you're into. I mean, Birds of a Feather is pretty hot stuff, and don't even get me started on All Gas & Gaiters!

Cor.

I for one was not a little stirred by the sexual sensuality of....Allo Allo...

I suppose that if you watch Birds Of A Feather you end up pleasuring yourself out of sheer boredom.

LOL

What-a mistake-a to make-a!

Give me ANY sitcom and I will fancy someone out of it.
I guarantee it.

Last of the Summer Wine?

Steptoe and Son?

Quote: Leevil @ November 12, 2007, 11:55 PM

Last of the Summer Wine?

Laughing out loud

Dads Army?

Quote: Aaron @ November 12, 2007, 11:56 PM

Steptoe and Son?

Easy. Son is cute.

And when I was little I had a bit of a thing for Peter Sallis. Sad but true.

Dads Army - the one with the scarf.

Keeping Up Appearances?