Brass Eye

A propos of nothing, I've just spotted a Brass Eye repeat is on More 4 tonight at 12.10. Anyone know which one it is?

I couldn't find a Brass Eye thread so I started this one.

Says it's something about animals on my Freeview guide.

Animals.

Thanks folks. I guess it must be Animals then. Does this mean they're doing a complete re-run? Animals was the first, wasn't it?

... Which I understand to be the first episode. And as 'Drugs', which I understand is the second, is scheduled next week, I think they're repeating the whole series. Yep, 'Science' in two weeks time. :)

Oh good, thanks.

Am I alone in thinking that Chris Morris needs to do some kind of new comedy show soon? The Day Today/Brass Eye were both comedy gold, and I'd love it if he did another news & current affairs parody.

He has also written Jam and Nathan Barley. He is supposedly currently writing a new comedy about terrorists.

I heard that the terrorists he was writing about were going to be in the new Nathan Barley series. Apparently, Nathan was going to be working for them, in a general media-facilitation role, or something.

It was weird seeing that guy play a posh bloke in Benidorm.

And the crazed rugby-loving closeted homosexual in Roman's Empire.

Dan

Nicholas Burns? His best role to date, by a very long, looooong way, was as Nick in Absolute Power.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/absolute_power/

But what about his despondent looks as the guy constantly on the end of 'You can never say I look nice' woman in Man Stroke Woman.

Dan

Well played, but not as funny as Absolute Power.

Barley is easily his best performance. It seems to be criminally underrated, just like the show.