Trexx and Flipside Page 2

Quote: Bam! @ July 7 2008, 2:49 PM BST

I thought the story was alright until about half way through when I thought it had finished and it just keopt going on.

I have to agree with this. The last 10 minutes seemed like padding. But I did think it fun. The song they sang was quite good to.

It was alright. The street fighter handshake was a piece of genius!

Pretty bad I thought. B-Ice was the only bright spot for me. Wanting a written apology & being scared by the hand dryer were lol moments.

Quote: Bam! and zooo @ July 7 2008, 2:49 PM BST

about half way through when I thought it had finished and it just keopt going on.

Yeah, I thought that too, too!

Not great but got better. Agree also about B-Side (or whoever) and his written apologies/hand dryer moments but his girlfriend and minder weren't great.

Girl from Shameless's boyfriend was way too clicheed. Could have done that better I thought.

Dan

Caught this last night. It was embarrassing. I'm not surprised it was shown on Sunday morning as that really was its target audience. There was a line early on about being 'something than Kerry Katona's something or other'. Why are similies like this in shows? They're way too long and not a bit funny.

I don't know

Rolling eyes

Can't believe that I noticed this.

Big strip of black gaffer tape on the back of the computer monitor on Ollie's desk, covering the Dell (?) logo.

Quote-wise:

"How can we look our fans in the eye if we do this?"
"I'm sure they'll both understand."

Bland on paper, perfectly timed delivery.

Right, have now finished watching episode two. Really enjoyed it. Again, I'm like the vibe/tone/feel of the show. Good gag rate, a few big laugh-out-louds, and some great quotes (see above).

And Ollie (Ashley Madekwe) is veeeery pretty.

Looking forward to episode 3. :)

i like the show. enjoyed episode 1 and 2. do think they need to figure out who the target audience is, the character TREXX and FLIPSIDE are great, and seem to appeal to the 10 year olds to early teens, whereas the B ICE character is appreciate by my work colleges 'early twenties'.

looking forward to episode 3

Have to say I'm enjoying this series too. There's the odd jarring moment where the actors mistime a line or the script could've been smoothed out, but overall, for a first series, pretty high quality with a good number of laughs and tight plotting.

Ollie is very very pretty and a great actor. The guy who plays b-ice is a genius and Rich Fulcher (even though I find him annoying in the Might Boosh) is perfect as Brilliance.

I agree, Rich Fulcher's mad act is brilliant in this.

I have to say, I'm liking Trexx and Flipside a lot. I was worried it'd all be gangster rap and swearing, but its actually quite mainstream and easy to like.