Anyone watch Breaking Bad? Page 7

It get's much, much better. You can't imagine. It's a masterpiece and yet it's almost entirely without humour. Curious.

Don't tell anyone you're watching either because they will say something that will spoil it.

Better call spoil

Quote: Ben @ October 12 2013, 11:00 AM BST

I watched the first episode of this last night. I'm pretty late, but enjoyed it. Going to watch a few more.

Jealous you've got all of this brilliant show still to go. Stick with it, you'll be very glad you did, bitch.

I'm up to Season 5 now and can't believe that it's managed to keep the quality so consistent. Everything about the show is just amazing. The acting, the writing and the cinematography are second to none. Almost every episode is excellent, but one that has really stood out is the fly episode. A nice contained episode that really got deep into Walt's state of mind. I'm just sad that I'm going to reach the end soon.

Just watched the 'Better Call Saul' trailer. All 9 seconds of it.

Doesn't give much away, but I'm looking forward to another peek into that universe.

This show actually had one of the funniest bits I've ever seen in a TV show. I can't remember which series but they were in the desert, and the main guy is coaxing the drug dealer guy to say his name -

"go on, you know. You know my name. Say it bitch"
"Heisenburg"
"YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M HEISENBURG!"

Love it! And looking forward to the spin off, better call Saul

That was in the last series I think and it was f**king awesome.

yeah man, I actually burst out laughing - not because it was funny but just because it was so awesome :)

The thing that hooked me was in the first series, when he drops that explosive chemical. I. was. hooked.

I actually took a week off work to watch it all

Quote: Lee @ 12th August 2014, 10:22 PM BST

The thing that hooked me was in the first series, when he drops that explosive chemical. I. was. hooked.

That's my favourite scene in the whole thing. SUCK ON THAT, TUCO!

No.

Have I said that before?

Get back to to your middle class novel and your puns!

Quote: Chappers @ 13th August 2014, 5:47 PM BST

No.

Nor me.

Great drama, bad chemistry.