Anyone watch Breaking Bad? Page 3

It's good stuff innit.

Season 2 DVD's out at end of July.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 19 2010, 1:56 PM BST

It's good stuff innit.

Season 2 DVD's out at end of July.

Hopefully that means the season 1 DVD will be reduced and I can buy it.

It's 9.99 on Play if you do Play:

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/9644706/Breaking-Bad-Season-1/Product.html

Another fantastic episode tonight. Only one more left for the year. :(

The new season begins here Sunday night. <3

Quote: DaButt @ July 15 2011, 10:32 PM BST

The new season begins here Sunday night. <3

The internet's only given you a few hours head start - back in the day we'd have to wait up to a year for your gold TV.

Thanks to the time difference I can download your shows in the afternoon. It's not as convenient the other way around.

True... I remember the days when we only had 4 channels to watch (and they all stopped broadcasting at 11pm), and you'd be buggered if you wanted to watch Star Trek TNG in sequence... or at all. They'd run a series, then if any sport event happened, they'd delay airing TNG saying it'd be on a soon as the Snooker finishes, and then air a western. Gut wrenching, I tell you. Then the next week they'd air TNG in the wrong order.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but when is Season 2 going to be broadcast over here in the U of K?

Just read that Breaking Bad has 16 episodes left after this season. Probably 2 short seasons rather than one long one. 

Quote: Percival Marsh @ July 16 2011, 3:29 PM BST

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but when is Season 2 going to be broadcast over here in the U of K?

It has already been shown, twice, on one of the Channel 5s. Season 3, however, has not been shown anywhere.

It is no wonder people get in the habit of illegally download shows, though, when the likes of Breaking Bad and Parks & Recreation offer no legal way of watching them in this country.

Why has no one shown Parks and Recreation here yet? Crazy.

Quote: Michael in London @ August 16 2011, 10:39 PM BST

It has already been shown, twice, on one of the Channel 5s. Season 3, however, has not been shown anywhere.

It is no wonder people get in the habit of illegally download shows, though, when the likes of Breaking Bad and Parks & Recreation offer no legal way of watching them in this country.

Shit! How did I miss that? Thanks anyway MiL.

Totally agree about your download point (oo-er).

Holy crap, last night's season finale was some powerful television. Easily the best show on TV these days.

Just watched last night's episode. Holy moly that's good TV!