Anyone watch Breaking Bad? Page 2

What's it about?

Quote: catskillz @ June 3 2009, 3:15 AM BST

What's it about?

I don't want to give too much away, but it's about a high school chemistry teacher with a terminal illness who starts manufacturing methamphetamine to provide for his family after he's gone.

It stars Bryan Cranston (the father from "Malcom in the Middle") who plays the part so well that others need not apply when it comes time for the annual acting awards.

Just watched the first episode of the first season. Very cool show! I don't know how their going to stretch this if it gets popular either.

Quote: Curt @ September 17 2009, 3:10 AM BST

Just watched the first episode of the first season. Very cool show! I don't know how their going to stretch this if it gets popular either.

One of my favourite shows. I'm sure they'll stretch it out as long as the ratings are good.

I'm amazed that AMC has made 2 fantastic shows. Nobody ever saw BB or Mad Men coming and both are great!

This show makes my balls tingle. And the end of season 2 is pretty far out.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 17 2009, 11:12 AM BST

This show makes my balls tingle. And the end of season 2 is pretty far out.

Your balls seem to be a veritable weather-vane when it comes to critiquing shows, David.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 17 2009, 11:15 AM BST

Your balls seem to be a veritable weather-vane when it comes to critiquing shows, David.

They never steer me wrong, unlike the treacherous ball in my Dyson, which has me all over the place.

Are they like iron boogers?

Quote: David Bussell @ September 17 2009, 11:26 AM BST

They never steer me wrong, unlike the treacherous ball in my Dyson, which has me all over the place.

This sounds like the beginning of a great children's story Dave.

Just saw that Bryan Cranston won another Emmy for his role as Walt. Very much deserved.

Quote: DaButt @ September 21 2009, 5:12 AM BST

Just saw that Bryan Cranston won another Emmy for his role as Walt. Very much deserved.

:O
That's great!

This season has been top-notch. The last 5 minutes of tonight's episode had me on the edge of my seat.

Watching it tonight. Can't wait.

Just watched the very first two episodes of this; very good stuff! (Though I could live without seeing Hal frantically taking his wife from behind ever again . . .)