Anyone watch Breaking Bad? Page 5

Quote: Jamey @ July 15 2012, 6:34 PM BST

Apparently the show's writers are really into showing people that doing wrong will always be punished, so unless they are thinking about doing a film then there is no way Walter and Jesse are going to end up riding into the sunset.

Walt's life has had an expiration date on it since Episode 1.

I reckon that was the best season premiere since the pilot. It all comes down to what kills Walt at the end, will it be Jesse, Hank or the cancer?

Just watching episode five of season one and I think I'm hooked. Will avoid this thread though, for fear of spoilers.

Watched up to half way through season 2 way back when and then fell back out of it. Just spend a few weeks catching up with with where the US are at now. Bloody hell, I forgot how amazingly awesome this show is. So damn good. I think the last season was my favourite. The season finale! I was all like "WOAH" and Dan was all like "WOAH". I don't like Skyler. She's rubbish. Mike and Saul are the best characters.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 9 2012, 9:30 AM BST

Saul.

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

Excellent!

'ts all good man.

On series 5 and Walt is becoming a complete monster.

Hank's gut tells him Heisenberg is still out there. Only a matter of time Walt!

Just watched Season 2.
Getting a bit hooked now.

Can't watch an Ep tonight because the Missus is away.

One episode left to watch.
So I've gone back to watching episode 1 now in the background, just to see Walt with hair if nothing else.

Might even watch a Malcolm in the Middle afterwards to see where it really all started.

Season two is the best in terms of believability, writing and plotting quality. It really finishes well and is quite brilliant. The first three episodes of season 5 are also really excellent.

Season three and four have quite a lot of padding and there are two episodes you don't need to watch - 'Fly' and the one where Jesse and Walt get stuck in the desert - can't remember what it's called.

They were clearly made to fill airtime and be inserted at any point in the season as they are interludes have nothing to do with the story and are quite tedious. Obviously no-one is going to follow this suggestion, but after you've watched 'em you'll agree with me.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 9 2012, 9:30 AM BST

I don't like Skyler. She's rubbish. Mike and Saul are the best characters.

I really dislike Skylar and her sister. And Walt. You're right - Mike and Saul are the best characters.

I also hate the whole tepid middle-class fantasy that if white collar academics turned their hand to blue collar crime and drug dealing they'd be much better at it (They wouldn't, they'd be broke and dead), but the show sure is entertaining.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 9 2012, 10:55 AM BST

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

Tigers are still legal in Texas... :D

Just finished watching season 3 of this. There's a bit of padding - "Fly" - but this is brilliant stuff. And the scene that ends with Walter telling Jesse to "Run!" might well be one of the finest telly moments ever.

Catch up!

Finished season 5 first half now.
Nice end.

Anyone up to date on this?
Woah mama!

Miles behind. Series 3 somewhere, I think.