Anyone watch Breaking Bad? Page 6

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 11 2013, 12:42 AM BST

Anyone up to date on this?
Woah mama!

I've given up predicting what will happen next but it would be a shame if Hank doesn't come out of this one.

Can we change the thread title to (Includes Spoilers)
In case we want to include spoilers

Yeah. it's pointless having a thread with only 3 episodes left if we can't actually discuss what's happening.

SPOILERS BELOW

The general consensus is that Hank and Gomez would have been wasted in a few seconds by all that firepower and that Huell (Saul's man) wouldn't have been taken in by Hank's ploy which I think is probably right.

Cant see Hank dying but Gomez surely will. Back-up cops could arrive and join the fray. The problem with anyone escaping is that the only vehicle with good tyres is probably Walt's crew's.

Still enjoying it but there's no doubt that there's padding here. Could have lost a whole episode's worth from this half of the season with no problem at all.

Lydia is underused although she's clearly going to meet a horrible death. Probably the ricin as she always fusses about her drinks.

Nice to see Walt junior doing something other than eating or talking about breakfast this week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24060923

I think that the ricin Walt went to get was to kill himself, because Jesse is somewhere dying slowly and he asks Walt to kill him but he can't so walt takes the ricin and sits with Jesse and they both talk about old times and laugh until they both die.

My favourite thing to do at the moment is to guess what will happen in the end.

I think Lydia's lipstick on the cup she gave Todd meant something as well.

Ozymandius was a good episode. It did surprise me early on, I really didn't expect that, but something had to give.
I've started watching a few of series 1 just to get a bit of a fix here & there before the end.
At least it won't be as S**t an ending as Lost had.

Yes Ozymandius was action packed and full of surprises, I read that the last two episodes are 75 minutes each, so we are in for a bonanza

Looking forward to the Heisen Lows

I am looking forward to seeing walt the f**k goes on in the next 2 episodes

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 20 2013, 9:55 PM BST

Looking forward to the Heisen Lows

I see what you did there. :)

SPOILERS****************

I would expect Walt not to appear in the next episode (To give the viewer some sense of him starting a new life.)

The remaining players are presumably going to die Agatha Christie style one by one. Todd's got Jessie helping perfect his cook so he's clearly planning to branch out alone. So he could waste his dad and crew in a shock move or they could just waste each other.

The lipstick thing with Lydia could go a few ways couldn't it? Todd could bring her in or he could be planning to rape her. Or both.

Jessie must surely get away and take the girl and boy with him.

It's quite likely that Skylar will kill Marie or vice versa I reckon. Shakespearean ending and all that. So long as it doesn't end with Walt Jnr. talking about breakfast I don't mind.

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ September 20 2013, 10:03 PM BST

I am looking forward to seeing walt the f**k goes on in the next 2 episodes

I don't see what you've done there.

SPOILERS>>>>>

Yes I can see how Walt not being in the next episode would make us think.

They did say that Vince Gilligan was going to tie up all loose ends, so I was hoping that they would show us How Gus Fring became to be the king of meth, that is a loose end for me.

I hope to see more of badger and his mate as well, maybe they will go on the hunt for Jesse.

The lipstick thing I agree it might mot be significant or it may play a big part (like the rug that Beneke fell over) maybe Todd will pretend Lydia has been there by just placing the mug on the desk, or Walt thinks that she is there I don't know.

Early on in the episode we saw Walt going back to his derelict house and the words Heisenberg were daubed on the wall, I thought either Hank or Walt had done that, and now Hank is dead I think Walt does it.

I think with all the theories that are flying about, the one thing that throws everyone is who is the ricin for? After all he has got a big gun and not a lot of time, he doesn't need to poison anybody he can shoot them, so maybe it is for him.

Very excited for the last episode, I think this is what Walter White is doing right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-f3cOiHDGs&feature=youtu.be

Just watched the finale. Fantastic! You won't be disappointed.

I just finished watching it. And overall thoroughly enjoyed the whole of Breaking Bad. Onto the Wire next I heard that was good.

I watched the first episode of this last night. I'm pretty late, but enjoyed it. Going to watch a few more.