My Family - Series 8 Page 4

I actually remember Perry Benson better from playing Bones in Operation Good Guys. Whatever the case though, a great performance.

It was a fun episode wasn't it... but, for me, I must admit it was getting to see Georgia Moffett (the female police officer) on screen again which made it a great episode Lovey

Was that Georgia Moffett?

Isn't she Peter Davidson's daughter.

I didn't realise, she did look hot though lol.

Susan wasn't in it, which was surprising. But it was a change to see Ben without the others - it struck me as very Hancockian. And - good news - Alfie has officialy left! Yippeee!

Quote: Richard Wells @ April 18 2008, 11:47 PM BST

Was that Georgia Moffett?

Isn't she Peter Davidson's daughter.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! THAT's where I recognised her from! :)

Glad you did because I didn't.

Must be that police suit that did it.

I love her because her character enabled some Michael cuddling. Woo.

And Emma Kennedy off the telly played an ace bank manager's assistant. And she looked hawt too.

I didn't recognize her either lol.

Quote: Dave @ April 19 2008, 2:24 AM BST

Susan wasn't in it, which was surprising.

It's the first episode she's not been in. Incidently everyone else has had episodes off in previous series so she's still got the highest appearance count.

Quote: Dave @ April 19 2008, 2:24 AM BST

But it was a change to see Ben without the others - it struck me as very Hancockian.

Yes, interesting.

Has Robert Lindsey ever missed an episode ?

Please reduce your signature to a maximum of about four lines, Richard. Thanks.

Sorry :(

Quote: Richard Wells @ April 19 2008, 12:30 PM BST

Has Robert Lindsey ever missed an episode ?

Yes one episode.

Wow I bet it wasn't a great episode then as aside from Nick, He is the best character.

Quote: Jake How @ April 19 2008, 2:01 PM BST

Yes one episode.

Two episodes, actually. In series 6, I think. Rosemary Leach guested in both as Susan's mother to bridge the gap; and Robert Bathurst was in one too. I thought the second episode without Robert Lindsay was one of the best episodes - but that was to do with the quality of the script, and not because of his absense.

Very enjoyable episode which I've just seen on iPlayer, altho' wouldn't he have put the cheque in the ATM rather than gone into the bank to queue ..? ;)