My Family - Series 8 Page 14

It was nice to see David Haig again though. :)

They lost Nick they lost the show. Should have ended there.

I just saw John Barrowman on My Family today ( I missed it yesterday , just watching it now ). This might be old news as you guys may have seen it yesterday.

I don't like slagging off shows, I think it is very easy to do and I try to avoid it.

But the 100th episode was just awful! Just simply not funny.

I used to love My Family, it clearly lost it's "star" when Nick left but still felt that it was still pretty good for a few series after that, but as ZM and RL said in the recent interview they now get about 3 or 4 decent hits in a series of 16!

Janie's still pretty fit though!!!

Quote: bigfella @ May 8 2009, 8:01 PM BST

Janie's still pretty fit though!!!

You're not wrong. :D

Oh , was that a special (the 100th episode)?

Quote: roscoff @ May 7 2009, 11:09 PM BST

They lost Nick they lost the show. Should have ended there.

I agree. I only watched 3 episodes after he left and it just wasn't the same.

Next week's episode is a clip show - when a series has to resort to 'highlights' clip shows you know its time has passed!

I'm going to close this thread for a while so people stop posting in it. The series currently broadcasting is SERIES NINE. Not 8.

Just recieved one ticket from the BBC when I requested 3 tickets from them for the show in October and it was sent by e-mail too , so is this the new thing that the BBC are doing? and Will I recieve the other two tickets too?

(Sorry , I only just read the message , if possible can it recieve a relpy anyway before you close the topic?)