Harry Hill's TV Burp Page 3

What about that survivalist show, with some bloke called Bear?? That was hillarious! Ive personally been loving this series, one of my highlights every week!

That bit were he looks at the camera after saying his name was hillarious.

Yeah, all the little looks and comments to the side camera are great.

Good to see Harry Hill announced as no5 on the 100 greatest stand up's last night on channel 4.

He is very popular.

How Billy Connolly got to be no1 is beyond me but that's another story.

Keep missing it cos it's on at a stupid time (videos not working) but I do think it's one of the best progs (not just comedy) on TV at the moment.

It's repeated about a dozen times through the week!

It's repeated twice I think, but never at the same time ITV always move around their schedules, they're idiots, the only programmes they keep on at the same time every night are Coronation Street and Emmerdale.

It's always on ITV2 or ITV2+1. I finally caught a clip of it on Sunday and i thought it was very funny. I've been been a fan of Harry Hill much though.

It is a fantastic show. Very entertaining and a tireless format.

hey i like harry hill...it simple, harmless and silly fun which is refreshing when so many comedies try and go for the 'shock factor'
and regarding previous comments it id DEFINATELY funnier than hyperdrive (my mum likes it, case closed)

I looked on BARB, and it says that the viewing figures for the last edition were 3.55 million. It was the 30th most watch programme on ITV that night.

That's because ITV put it up against Doctor Who and of course i watch DW. If they had kept it at it's earlier slot, or inplace of Vernon kays shitty marathon maybe it would have stood a chance.

Vernon Kay. Now there's a face I'd love to slap.

Vernon Kay - Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart's bastard son.

i thought tonights was poor, it wasn't up to it's usual standard and i think it is the last in the series aswell. sad to see it end.