Harry Hill's TV Burp Page 2

Harry Hills TV Burp gets my vote too. a great family entertainment show that ITV should be very proud of

i love harry hill's tv burp.

It's very cleverly written and very funny.

Harry Hill sees things i'd never think about.

Harry Hill did a really funny retro Burp which me made me think about how good it would be to see a one-off retro themed programme.

Quote: Baumski @ March 4, 2007, 2:16 PM

Harry Hill did a really funny retro Burp which me made me think about how good it would be to see a one-off retro themed programme.

Yea i thought last night's episode was the best of the new series thus far.

And i thought the same thing when i saw the retro clip.

I thought Harry Hill wasn't very popular with anyone over 25, I personally think he's great as well. I didn't think he deserved all those british comedy awards, I think there was better talent, but w/e.

i like this show as well, harry can be a bit annoying but i like the writting, i watched a few of his stand up performances and he was crap, no pace, scope and no laughs but he is funny on tv burp, also you've been framed is better with him on it, better than that other guy that used to do it and that whale from emmerdale (lisa riley?)- i saw her on the beach in summer, greenpeace were hosing her down.

Quote: paul watson @ March 4, 2007, 3:13 PM

I thought Harry Hill wasn't very popular with anyone over 25, I personally think he's great as well. I didn't think he deserved all those british comedy awards, I think there was better talent, but w/e.

I think he's liked more with the older folk, he's genuinely loved by 'proper' comedy fans I know that, and I say this because he's very much liked on the Cooked And Bombd forum which is very strict when it comes to comedy, especailly new stuff.

And I think Harry did deserve those awards, who else was better really? Ant & Dec? Please

Quote: Aaron @ January 21, 2007, 11:35 AM

Just watched 'TV Burp' for the first time. Christ. About as funny as rape. A few (literally, a few) mildly amusing moments, but good Lord, even less funny than Hyperdrive. How they can broadcast it I do not know.

You shock me. I think he's great.

Id love to see his old channel four show now as it kind of passed me by at the time, anyone know if and when its coming out on DVD???

"And I think Harry did deserve those awards, who else was better really? Ant & Dec? Please"

Well Martin...I have to say he did win that one.

But the other one/two I think michelle and webb deserved more I think he was against them in at least a few.

Quote: Martin Holmes @ March 5, 2007, 10:00 AM

...he's very much liked on the Cooked And Bombd forum which is very strict when it comes to comedy, especailly new stuff.

Strict? From my experience, they're f**king Nazis! Comedy snobs and 'purists', not true fans at all.

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ March 5, 2007, 1:04 PM

You shock me. I think he's great.

Well, I've watched a few more times, and it's grown on me a bit, but in general I just don't get it. There are some amusing points, but that's about it.

I'm surprised about your reaction Aaron. He is very original and innovative.

Also lots of confusion between "You've been Framed" and "TV Burp". HH narrates YBF where the only things watching are the kids and animals. Everything else looks staged by sad old losers who think they're being funny for £250 a time (if they can get it I suppose good luck to them). But TV Burp is so well observed in my opinion.

Quote: Aaron @ January 12, 2007, 11:05 PM

I don't think that his shows qualified in any of our categories, which would be why he's not there. I expect we'll be introducing more categories next year though, so there may very well be a place for him there.

Oh dear - i just stuck him in most punchable... I just can't stand him as a comedian. Please don't punch me - just my humble opinion Teary

Don't worry, I don't like half of the people who seem to be universally loved these days. Everyone's free to their own opinion. :)

I don't think this series has been as funny as previous ones. Possibly because he hasn't really had any shows he can really get his teeth into.