Facebook Page 9

Quote: Gavin @ April 7 2008, 4:20 PM BST

£30 With breakfast chucked in can't say fairer

If Ellie says no Gav... How about it? eh?!

Quote: zooo @ April 7 2008, 6:33 PM BST

Didn't you move in with him? Are you going to stay there?

...How nosey am I?
Tell me to piss off. :)

Very Nosey...but still ;) infomation is power.

Quote: Paul W @ April 7 2008, 6:34 PM BST

If Ellie says no Gav... How about it? eh?!

Why not, as long as you don't want nothing fancy like pancakes...Breakfast is Special K so you better look good in a red dress.

You're right about people being nosy on Facebook, Ellie! Any slight status or profile change and it's like some kind of world renound revelation!

I never do must be a chick thing.

I'm proud to say, I've never even been to Facebook!!!! I think I must be the only one left.

Quote: Gavin @ April 7 2008, 6:37 PM BST

Why not, as long as you don't want nothing fancy like pancakes...Breakfast is Special K so you better look good in a red dress.

Oh you charmer Lovey

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 7 2008, 6:38 PM BST

You're right about people being nosy on Facebook, Ellie! Any slight status or profile change and it's like some kind of world renound revelation!

Yeah, one of many things I'm not too keen on when it comes to facebook, everything gets documented in history, like Paul is feeling hungry... and everyone has to know. Most of all does anyone care?!

Nope! Hence why my status bar is often used for quote adaptation and random rants! :)

Oh you'll have to add me, I do like random rants.

Example: every post I have ever made.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 7 2008, 6:47 PM BST

random rants!

Is that the scooby doo version of adam ant?

I put random quotes currently "Gavin Will fire when ready huzzah!

dunno how to link my profile to here

Quote: Paul W @ April 7 2008, 6:47 PM BST

Oh you'll have to add me, I do like random rants.

Example: every post I have ever made.

:O If I add you then another person will know what I look like! I'll never live it down! :O

Quote: ShoePie @ April 7 2008, 2:25 PM BST

I've built a Facebook App. too :), most annoying for me was that the API can be extremely slow and cause your App. to time out Grrrrr!!! For the imminent ShoePie.co.uk redesign I'm just using Facebook pages. Woohoo! Nerd!

Don't even start me on that f**king piece of shit (Facebook API).

Quote: Curt @ April 7 2008, 2:27 PM BST

Aaron are you making a BSG application? That would be badass!

Might be. Might not.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 7 2008, 4:16 PM BST

So I'm back on the market - any offers? ;)

*drops hands to floor*

Quote: Aaron @ April 7 2008, 7:11 PM BST

*drops hands to floor*

Blimey. You are a big Boy then. Whooooooooooooooo!

Quote: zooo @ April 7 2008, 6:33 PM BST

Didn't you move in with him? Are you going to stay there?

She did, and she is!

I always use Facebook. It used to be MySpace back in the not-so-glory days of sixth form, but even then it was still cumbersome, especially if someone's page had loads of graphics which made scrolling a nightmare.

Facebook is an addiction for me, sadly, because everyone else does use it. My housemates use it when we aren't at uni, to inform each other of bills and the like. It's easier than texting because it's free and you can type more. Why don't I phone, you may well ask. Well, I'm not very good on the phone, even with people I know. I hate calling someone or being called because you have little time to think if someone asks you to do something - it's a very on-the-spot, snap decision thing. I suppose I'm a procrastinator and prefer the one-sidedness of Facebook where you have time to type out something clear and coherent.

I still detest invitations to make me become a zombie/pirate/alien and all those quizzes and "Find out who has a crush on you" applications. And group invitations also annoy me, but I'm guilty of this because I often create campaigns and invite people to get it noticed. Still, creating campaigns is one of the few things I'm good at, and even then they don't often get more than 50 members!