Facebook Page 16

The horrors of tagged pictures...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 27 2008, 7:04 PM BST

The horrors of tagged pictures...

Worse when you start drinking and you have a snap happy friend ;)

Add me damn you (it worked for Aaron)!

Am *I* meant to be adding you? Can't you just all add me! :P

Quote: Paul W @ April 27 2008, 7:08 PM BST

Worse when you start drinking and you have a snap happy friend ;)

Ah that happened to a friend of mine at every party she went to when she was still at my school. There once appeared a photo of her landing on a flowerpot having drunkenly falled off of a ladder!

Hehe having friend requests accepted never gets old! Thanks, Elliot.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 27 2008, 8:56 PM BST

Hehe having friend requests accepted never gets old! Thanks, Elliot.

Facebook was being annoying about that one - took me about 15 clicks to get you accepted!

I quite liked your timid, self-effacing message that accompanied your request - don't be so shy! :P

:$ I was thinking, "He might just think erm...no?" and decline...so I added the message...
...Now I'm thinking that I'm completely stopped from being enigmatic now because you've seen me! :O

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 27 2008, 9:05 PM BST

:$ I was thinking, "He might just think erm...no?" and decline...so I added the message...
...Now I'm thinking that I'm completely stopped from being enigmatic now because you've seen me! :O

Believe me the photo is flattering enough to add, not detract, from your personality :P

You know - you have hair like Regine...

Thank you!:$ Haha person number 6 to say about my hair!

I can't decide whether I should get Facebook. I don't know anyone who has it, so I wouldn't have any "friends" on there anyway. What do you think?

I have a facebook, I have over 400 friends on there... over half have been put on my limited profile which means they can literally only see my profile picture and that's it. I am considering a serious cull of friends.

Is it worth it?

I have MySpace and I have 2 friends and one of them is Tom Laughing out loud

Tom?