Notice Page 8

Laughing out loud

Slag B happy to share then or will it be a spit roast.

Quote: Aaron @ February 25, 2008, 9:44 PM

Is that part of your plot to snag Barrowman?

:D

Oh WHY didn't I save that naked pic of Barrowman? :(

I daren't google for it again. It's too scary.

Quote: zooo @ February 25, 2008, 9:46 PM

Oh WHY didn't I save that naked pic of Barrowman? :(

I daren't google for it again. It's too scary.

Scary? Not frustrating in an oh-why-can't-I-have-it kind of way? (Or perhaps that's more Charley's style?)

No, the other things that might come up in the search are scary.

If it was guaranteed just nice lovely pics of Barrowman's bits, I'd be happy.

Quote: bushbaby @ February 25, 2008, 9:09 PM

yes but you just look blank on your avatar Sootyj

Me too because I don't have the (mental) technology.

Quote: Charley @ February 25, 2008, 9:44 PM

Laughing out loud

Slag B happy to share then or will it be a spit roast.

Mmmmm mint sauce

Quote: zooo @ February 25, 2008, 9:49 PM

No, the other things that might come up in the search are scary.

If it was guaranteed just nice lovely pics of Barrowman's bits, I'd be happy.

Ahhhhh, ok. I see. :)

(Well I don't literally see, of course.)

Quote: bushbaby @ February 25, 2008, 9:09 PM

yes but you just look blank on your avatar Sootyj

Have you not read the Who are you really thread? I'm the brain of Adolf Hitler, preserved in a jar by 3rd Reich scientists. If you want to see me all pink and grey, and floating in nutrients, then you can't.

Actually Sootyj is a floating avatar used by the worlds most evil creatures,

actually now you can, don't I look evil?

Quote: Up4it @ February 25, 2008, 9:36 PM

I'm still waiting for Writeone to post a sketch.....taps feet in anticipation....

Oops! Where'd he go?

Here I is Wave I was eating some din dins and watching snakes on the aunt nelly.

Give us a brief and I'll try to oblige

Well come on, or ain't you Up4it?

Knickers! Is that brief enough for you?

Is that it, well it's a bit of a thin one,lets see what I can do.

By the way I just read your three sketches since Dec 28th. You don't fukk about do you.

Back in a mo....

Quote: writeone1 @ February 25, 2008, 11:21 PM

Is that it, well it's a bit of a thin one,lets see what I can do.

By the way I just read your three sketches since Dec 28th. You don't fukk about do you.

Back in a mo....

Well I try to contribute, if that's what you mean.

Time for me to come clean I fear. Blenkinsop is in fact my alias and I am none other than W. Shakespeare of the midlands.

Ah! Bostin!

I will shortly post (is that how you say it?) a little work of mine entitled "Measure for Measure" A riotous tale about a young man who answers a spam email for a gizmo to enhance a body part, only to find that he has been done up like a right kipper. :)

Quote: bushbaby @ February 25, 2008, 9:28 PM

None of my posts are offensive if you care to read them. Is it just because I don't agree with the other arguementative posters?

Quote: bushbaby @ February 22, 2008, 11:07 PM

Piss off james. I'm more astute than you think. I read everything, I'm a pensioner and have all daaaaaaayyyyy long to read threads you condesending twat.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/5507/2
Modified more recently with one of these ":P" so it's of course now all friendly banter.

I'm feeling reet nostalgic tonight. In the old days you knew what was what and who was who, and you got used to their idiosyncrasies even if you didn't get on. In 2008 you can't even be sure that someone you thought you knew isn't inventing a conversation with themselves (themself? no, definitely plural), and sometimes with a different point of view, just to create mayhem.

I'm sad about it all, and I'm afraid it has tarnished my love of the BSG forums. But IMO the fault lies entirely with multiple-identity squad - all of them, without exception - rather than anybody who has reacted to the goadings and fireballs thrown in their direction.

Not sure how it can be effectively policed if someone is determined enough to mess things up, but good luck to Aaron and Mark on it.