Notice Page 10

Any good reason for resurrecting this thread, Morrace?

He just thought of that "pubesbaby" line and scoured the forums looking for somewhere to use it.

I won't deny it - I wandered into the dark wood of error. Though I emphasise that my intentions were comedic. I failed miserably (no change there then). All I can do is apologise, and move forward, sadder but wiser.

Don't worry. That Badge carries no authority.

Will he ever recieve another chance?

Oh for the good old days when one night loads of us changed our monickers.

Do you think he's reappeared under a different name?

I dont think so, but i wish :)

I've not read the entire thread but after reading page 1 I had no idea Rood Eye went so far back on these forums. Creating multiple usernames on the same forums is something a child would do but when it's an adult doing it they should take a long hard look in the mirror. Or consider therapy.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 15th December 2020, 5:27 PM

I've not read the entire thread but after reading page 1 I had no idea Rood Eye went so far back on these forums. Creating multiple usernames on the same forums is something a child would do but when it's an adult doing it they should take a long hard look in the mirror. Or consider therapy.

Exactly and i think giving him a pause was a good decision, but to permanently wipe him away wasnt kinda the right choice. Who knows he might be in Theraphy and banning him from a site to which he dedicated lots of his time was maybe not the right choice i think.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 15th December 2020, 5:27 PM

We were all bored!

Quote: Chappers @ 15th December 2020, 8:06 PM

We were all bored!

But then muting / ignoring his threads would have been worth a thought. Lots of ppl need a Plattform to express themselves and it helps them overcome their problems. Thats why. He might be weird and kinda boring in his own way but i considered him as a huge win for this site.

Quote: Isma Isma @ 15th December 2020, 8:25 PM

But then muting / ignoring his threads would have been worth a thought. Lots of ppl need a Plattform to express themselves and it helps them overcome their problems. Thats why. He might be weird and kinda boring in his own way but i considered him as a huge win for this site.

This thread was started in 2008 so this goes way back and long before we ever joined.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th December 2020, 8:06 PM

We were all bored!

:D

Boarding school?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 16th December 2020, 2:16 AM

This thread was started in 2008 so this goes way back and long before we ever joined.

:D

Boarding school?

:D So u support me when i say he should be rehabilitated and given another chance? :)

Quote: Isma Isma @ 16th December 2020, 4:09 PM

:D So u support me when i say he should be rehabilitated and given another chance? :)

Rood Eye admitted that he would often post comments that he didn't necessarily believe himself to encourage heated responses from other members which is no different to trolling. He was quite rightly then seen as a wind up merchant with no merit. He would make comments that appeared racist in nature and while I didn't see the comment(s) he made that eventually got him banned I read they were disgusting and offensive.

He also ignored most people when they asked for clarity in his posts and nothing is forcing someone to do that but I think it's courtesy when you're posting in a public forum to be responsive to others. It could be infuriating at times how he would make a statement and when challenged to back it up with hard facts he would simply ignore it and post something else and the pattern continued.

Any forum is a more pleasant place to be without the Rood Eye's of the world trying to stir up hostility at every opportunity and making bold statements without any intention of backing it up with evidence. Obviously, I wish him no ill will but he was a troll that seemed to take pleasure in winding people up and not many people have time for someone like that.