Notice Page 12

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th December 2020, 12:14 AM

No thank you. He had plenty of chances to remedy his attitude...............................and didn't. End of, let's move on. Your insistence has me wondering now if you are actually he.

I'd be shocked if Isma Isma is not Roodeye.
Seems nailed on, to me.

Even if it is he's been dormant. Maybe from now on all new members must include a photo of their genitals so it's impossible for someone to have two accounts unless they use a photo of someone else's genitals. In the T&Cs they must confirm they will never knowingly use a photo of someone else's genitals to create multiple accounts. Maybe even get a thread going with all the photos.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 31st December 2020, 8:27 PM

Even if it is he's been dormant. Maybe from now on all new members must include a photo of their genitals so it's impossible for someone to have two accounts unless they use a photo of someone else's genitals. In the T&Cs they must confirm they will never knowingly use a photo of someone else's genitals to create multiple accounts. Maybe even get a thread going with all the photos.

You are a naughty girl!

Quote: Chappers @ 31st December 2020, 9:16 PM

You are a naughty girl!

Girl? If you ever saw my crotch you would know for sure I'm definitely not a girl. But I wish I was. Cooking roast dinners in gingham dresses. Marvellous isn't it?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th February 2021, 10:54 AM

Well, well, (or should that be "Vell, vell") look who has just PM'd me...................

Help 3

To: Hercules Grytpype Thynne
Friday 5th February 2021, 2:04am
Hercules,

hey i am a german Student and i am graduating this year. I wanted to ask wether u could help me out with my school tasks in English? I had a friend who always helped me out, but somehow i lost the contact to him and this year is very important to me :(

I would appreciate that soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Ok ans now what is the sense of posting a message that i sent u in a forum?? Thats just f**ked up man.. either u help out or u dont but posting private shit for everyone is just sad, especially from a supporter of the site.. very sad

Reading back, your English was perfect in your first posts. Then it became text speak.
You don't need English lessons.

But i dont get what his intentions were to copy and paste my mail and make it visible for everyone? like, if he doesnt wanna help - thats fully fine and i can understand it, but thats just kinda f**ked up.. especially the fact that he is a Moderator of the site, makes it even more "weird" ...

yeah i can speak english but i cant do formal english, like writing textes and other stuff :/ my vocabulary is too small and so on :/

Quote: Isma Isma @ 5th February 2021, 1:17 PM

................. especially the fact that he is a Moderator of the site...............................

It's a fact, I've been promoted and am now a moderator - Thank you Aaron :D

I here by promise to uphold the high standard set by you and Mark, and thank you for putting your trust in me. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th February 2021, 2:38 PM

It's a fact, I've been promoted and am now a moderator - Thank you Aaron :D

I here by promise to uphold the high standard set by you and Mark, and thank you for putting your trust in me. :)

If you're a bloody moderator then I'm a - um I don't know what!

Quote: Chappers @ 5th February 2021, 5:50 PM

If you're a bloody moderator then I'm a - um I don't know what!

Watch it Dave - I'll grey you out. Hard bastard me, not like the lovely tolerant Aaron.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th February 2021, 12:48 PM

Reading back, your English was perfect in your first posts. Then it became text speak.
You don't need English lessons.

Ste hits the nail on the head.

Hope you don't mind me calling you Ste, Ste but I'm northern so it should be permitted.

I can understand why Herc shared the comical PM. No mention of what collage/uni or academic course or details about help needed. If I needed help with a foreign language I would try a languages forum rather than random messages to someone on a 'comedy' forum.

I call Stephen all sorts of shit, and he never seems to mind.

And thanks for the thumbs up Tarbs.................................you don't mind me calling you Tarbs, do you Tarbs? Pleased

Hows that saying go....you can call me anything but don't call me late for dinner.
And I'm not the only northern monkey on here.
I said as much about why would he choose Herc, he's barely literate himself.

I think I was subtly insulted there,, but am not sure................................... Errr