Notice Page 11

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 16th December 2020, 6:55 PM

Any forum is a more pleasant place to be without the Rood Eye's of the world trying to stir up hostility at every opportunity and making bold statements without any intention of backing it up with evidence. Obviously, I wish him no ill will but he was a troll that seemed to take pleasure in winding people up and not many people have time for someone like that.

Amen to that. Was so glad to see the back of him, and this forum is so much more enjoyable with "it".

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 16th December 2020, 6:55 PM

Rood Eye admitted that he would often post comments that he didn't necessarily believe himself to encourage heated responses from other members which is no different to trolling......

So very similar to many journalists then. The post by Aaron on page one was very interesting, he has a nice turn of phrase.

I understand all of u and also the things, but i would love to hear smth from him and a chance for him to explain himself.. who knows, ppl change and this pause might have helped him understand everything...

Quote: Isma Isma @ 17th December 2020, 8:00 PM

I understand all of u and also the things, but i would love to hear smth from him and a chance for him to explain himself.. who knows, ppl change and this pause might have helped him understand everything...

No thank you. He had plenty of chances to remedy his attitude...............................and didn't. End of, let's move on. Your insistence has me wondering now if you are actually he.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th December 2020, 12:14 AM

No thank you. He had plenty of chances to remedy his attitude...............................and didn't. End of, let's move on. Your insistence has me wondering now if you are actually he.

compare my English to his and u have ur answer...

Quote: Isma Isma @ 18th December 2020, 11:41 AM

compare my English to his and u have ur answer...

Thot es know prove.

For you ze forum is over.
German schweinhund.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th December 2020, 5:04 PM

For you ze forum is over.
German schweinhund.

Even though i am not German but i can speak Deutsch and that my friend is pretty sad of u.
How is ur life as a rasist? Enjoying it lad?

Didn't take long eh.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th December 2020, 6:33 PM

Didn't take long eh.

And u consider Roodeye to be the one that should stay banned.. pretty sad. Just imagine the fact being u. Yak.

I'm the words of Sylvia Plath, WTF?
Happy holidays everyone.

I reckon he's already back. Not this one but some other idiot who keeps starting hundreds of threads.

Under which name

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd December 2020, 6:31 PM

I reckon he's already back. Not this one but some other idiot who keeps starting hundreds of threads.

I think you're right Chappers, and I know who you mean, but far be it for me to stick my two penny's worth in.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th December 2020, 12:25 AM

I think you're right Chappers, and I know who you mean, but far be it for me to stick my two penny's worth in.

HERCULES, who is it???