David Chapman Page 6

Quote: Mannikin Bird @ February 23, 2008, 10:12 PM

Mornington Crescent!

Laughing out loud

You win!

Not wishing to blow my own trumpet - who else will - but then is it anything to be proud of anyway?

Looks like I've been on here just about a year now and in that time I've made around 6240 posts. That's about 520 a month; 130 a week; 17 a day.

But I am trying to get a life.

Quote: David Chapman @ February 25, 2008, 10:28 PM

I suggest you make it quick. I see a man in a black hood reaping his way towards you.

Quote: David Chapman @ February 22, 2008, 1:04 AM

I'm touched - extremely.

You will be in Charley gets hold of you. LOL

Quote: David Chapman @ February 25, 2008, 10:28 PM

Not wishing to blow my own trumpet - who else will - but then is it anything to be proud of anyway?

Looks like I've been on here just about a year now and in that time I've made around 6240 posts. That's about 520 a month; 130 a week; 17 a day.

No way

Go down Budda World, next to TK Maks. They are doing a two for one offer.

Quote: roscoff @ February 25, 2008, 11:02 PM

I suggest you make it quick. I see a man in a black hood reaping his way towards you.

Laughing out loud

David! I know you are off to bed now. Sleep tight.
If something should happen & I never see you again. I want you to know I love you. Any sudden chest pains should be ignored by the way. If your breathing becomes laboured, it is just giving birth to sighs. kisses.

Quote: Charley @ February 25, 2008, 11:53 PM

David! I know you are off to bed now. Sleep tight.
If something should happen & I never see you again. I want you to know I love you. Any sudden chest pains should be ignored by the way. If your breathing becomes laboured, it is just giving birth to sighs. kisses.

Laughing out loud

Where is Dave.
Is he dead?

Yes where is he?

The git is pushing up daisies. I bet yer. My bottom lip is going. I think I am going to cry. Real tears & everything. Where is poor old Chappers. I am getting worried.............about what to have for dinner tomorrow night.

He has moulded over now.

I think he's in the process of switching to his new computer?

I'm guessing someone told him to buy an apple and that's exactly what he did.

He probably did buy an Apple just it requires a small team of nuclear scientist to get them on line, because no one supports Macs lol!!

Quote: Aaron @ April 4 2008, 10:43 PM BST

He has moulded over now.

Mouldered?

Quote: Gavin @ April 5 2008, 3:15 PM BST

He probably did buy an Apple just it requires a small team of nuclear scientist to get them on line, because no one supports Macs lol!!

What?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 5 2008, 3:23 PM BST

What?

Tech Guys barely supports them - surprise surprise, you have to go to Apple.