David Chapman Page 8

Quote: a plate @ 7th October 2023, 12:34 PM

😄 Ha! No, I'll keep 'a plate' rather than be 'promoted' to Cup and saucer! Mainly asking out of interest. (Sometimes I think I should've used capital letters, but not a big deal!)

It does look like Chappers' old username was actually David Chapman though, from looking through the early posts in the thread - as when people quoted his old posts, it says David Chapman (as on pages 1, 4, 5 and 6)
For instance, the 9th post down here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/5468/

You're right - well spotted, and well I never! I surprised Dave himself hasn't answered as I know he loves to keep his post count up and stay ahead of me.

Quote: a plate @ 7th October 2023, 1:23 AM

I hadn't seen this old thread before... when did you change your username from David Chapman to Chappers? And out of interest, how do you do it without having to start a new account? It says on the thing that once you've chosen a 'nickname' here, you don't have the option to change it.

There was one evening when a few of us were mucking about and changing our names. Aaron had a hissy fit and changed something so we couldn't do it.

I used to be called Fred
And Leevil sometimes still calls me Freve in memory
but He's not called Leevil anymore

Freevil.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th October 2023, 3:12 PM

There was one evening when a few of us were mucking about and changing our names. Aaron had a hissy fit and changed something so we couldn't do it.

Good times 🥲