David Chapman Page 2

There was nothing wrong with Man Utd when they were hammering the Gooners last week! But when they beat Villa at Villa Park for 13 years in a row, that pisses me off! I was there though, opening day of the season 1995/96, Villa 3-1 Man Utd, the day a young David Beckham popped up with a goal and Alan Hansen said on MOTD "you don't win anything with kids."

Cheltenham?

Haha, I'm a Villa fan...thus the rantings for the rest of that post! Laughing out loud But seriously, who likes Arsenal really? The media all cream over them cus they play "beautiful football", it well annoys me.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 22, 2008, 1:00 AM

The 'man' in black.

The only forum member who used to be a referee.

So not really a player. :)

He sent me off once for cheeking him in a thread. Then a while later he sent me off again, but I hadn't come back on the pitch!

I think Charley should f**k him to death on his next birthday. The Slags can film it and slap a techno beat over it and stick it up on the youtube.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

David is my pimp...I have to say nice things about me else I don't get any thing to eat. David is nice.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 22, 2008, 8:21 AM

David is my pimp...I have to say nice things about me else I don't get any thing to eat. David is nice.

Laughing out loud

Dave's also the 'space bar genius' and I Lovey him too!

But not quite as much as Charley!

I f**king hate Manchester United more than anything in the world. How dare you!

That is the most insulting thing anyone has ever said about me on these forums.

Every time I read his messages I think I'm talking aith Graham Chapman, nice and hates Manchester United.

He is a brilliant songwriter, so I hear. But I haven't heard, so I don't really know.

Quote: Loopey @ February 22, 2008, 7:21 PM

He is a brilliant songwriter, so I hear. But I haven't heard, so I don't really know.

No - but it is true. Give me another 75 years and I'll be famous worldwide.

Song writer *thinks* Yeah i did know that. I like all song writers till they make money then i hate them.

David is not the worst.

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ February 22, 2008, 9:08 PM

David is not the worst.

Thank you. I take that in the manner it was intended - I think - possibly.

Dave click this link. Scroll down to Britcom Barry's post. There is a picture of your wife there.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/5400