Worst idea for a sitcom Page 95

Open all Gowers.

Arkwright brutally evisarates famous cricketers entire family.

Now that I've posted in this thread can I suggest the BBC option it and spend the Chairman's dry cleaning budget on making all of the shows mentioned.

Excluding my own contribution there's more humour and raw comic imagination here than in a decade's worth of traditional TV programming. Two decades if we're talking about C4.

That's why it must be locked away in the BBC equivalent of warehouse 23 along with the Ark of Covenant. That and all the decent episodes with Dot you know with character and no one shouts and there's no stupid gangsters. And as for that live episode...don't get me started! Is this what our license fee for, I mean it's not like Cats in it anymore she had great boobs and I really wanted to see her suffocate Shane Ritchie with 'em (he was good what happened to him) etc etc.

The Taint.

A crime fighting suave pernium hunting down international criminals in a pair of yfronts.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ April 3 2010, 8:30 AM BST

johnny Cash in the attic.

Johnny Cash is so inspired by the Diary of Anne Frank he fakes his death and hides in an attic writing a diary.

Laughing out loud

Who Cares Wins - Pessimistic SAS officers, tired of all the media driven anti-war mongering, decide to take a f**k-it approach to hostage rescue and sit in Hereford watching Countdown and giving each other paper cuts.

The Misters

Golf tournament for people dressed as Mr Men characters.

The Master's

Goifing tournament owned by Dr Who's arch enemy.

Homes under the MC Hammer

Iconic 80's baggypant supremo buys property at auction but won't let anyone near them - "can't touch this"

Holmes under the MC Hammer

Eamon Holmes and MC Hammer have sex (nearly)- "can't touch this"

Quote: Tuumble @ April 20 2010, 2:58 PM BST

Holmes under the MC Hammer

Eamon Holmes and MC Hammer have sex (nearly)- "can't touch this"

:D

Terry and Juan

The Medfords are back but now there are two of them to do the gardening (its all uphill)

Bi family
Frankly disturbing incestuos poliamerous sitcom

Out chundered
Bulemic family larks with precocious kids, vomit and naturalist scripts

30 Centimeters in The Grave - The BBC bow to EEC Eurocrats. Metric Mirth.

The Thin Blue Line

Exactly what it says (low budget commission)

The fighty Boosh.

Like the Mighty Boosh but featuring 2 tramps arguing over who owns a lamp post and a can of Super 8 cider.

Peeps Show,

Like Peep Show but irresponsible Jeremy played by Greece and dull gullible Mark by the EU. This week Greece lies about it's economy and has a riot, but Mark forgives it and lets it in the Euro anyway.

Lulu Land
Lulu goes to Hollywood to irritate the f**k out of everyone for no point whatsoever.

Flight of the Con Cords
Two New Zealanders flit from market to market selling counterfeit corduroy through the medium of folk music.

Game Off
Matthew, Martin and Mandy finally give up on their hopes and dreams after realising they've ate more and more takeaway food and are now too fat to leave the flat or find the person of their dreams. Channel 4 agree to come around and film their problems in a shit new documentary series Help Me I'm Too Fat To Get Through The Bathroom Door!

Dan