Cats!!!!! Page 107

Aw, pretty much every time I see a sleeping cat I watch until their tummies move in and out to check that they're alive.

Yeah I did that - but the ginger one's belly was hardly moving. He was sooooo asleep.

There are two cats in my neighbourhood which seem to live in the same household, a ginger male one and a dark female. They're always sitting or lying together on the pavement in front of their home. They're seem to get along.

But: He can't stand her having human friends as well. So when I meet them on the street he tries to scare her away...once he even bit her in the tail. He wants to have human friend only for himself. What a bastard.

A few days ago when it was really hot he was totally zonked...as L.E. said, he looked like a corpse with open eyes. She on the other hand was fit as ever. So she could flirt with me without him hassling her. He was watching us from the distance with a pissed off expression. Ha!

Aww, naughty kitty.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 8 2013, 11:05 AM BST

There are two cats in my neighbourhood which seem to live in the same household, a ginger male one and a dark female. They're always sitting or lying together on the pavement in front of their home. They're seem to get along.

But: He can't stand her having human friends as well. So when I meet them on the street he tries to scare her away...once he even bit her in the tail. He wants to have human friend only for himself. What a bastard.

A few days ago when it was really hot he was totally zonked...as L.E. said, he looked like a corpse with open eyes. She on the other hand was fit as ever. So she could flirt with me without him hassling her. He was watching us from the distance with a pissed off expression. Ha!

Are you sure you havent mistaken Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi for 2 cats?

Quote: sootyj @ July 8 2013, 11:14 AM BST

Nigella Lawson

Had to Google her. Rrrrrrrr...sorry, wrong thread.

Aw, you don't have her in Switzerland? Her cooking shows are ace.

Quote: zooo @ July 8 2013, 11:23 AM BST

Aw, you don't have her in Switzerland? Her cooking shows are ace.

There are zillions of young male cooks on German and Swiss TV...and that's your damn fault. Or Jamie Oliver's to be precise.

Is she on BBC or ITV?

BBC. Her Christmas shows are very Christmassy. I watch 'em every year.

Tracy Emin's cat is ace.

Awww, he's all big and grumpy looking. Cute.

He's totally grumpy.

Quote: zooo @ July 8 2013, 2:53 PM BST

Awww, he's all big and grumpy looking.

No, Emin is only 4'6".

Cats grow big in Camden.
Is it from eating tourists?

Quote: L.E. @ July 8 2013, 2:51 PM BST

Tracy Emin's cat is ace.

1/ What is Tracey Emin doing in "Hello" magazine?

2/ I thought it was only dogs who are supposed to look like their owners?!