Cats!!!!! Page 105

He looks like my cat, same colouring, same fluffy fur

I love ginger cats. As Tim Minchin says, once you go ginge, you can't go back.

I am quite insanely irrational about mine. I think I've become a bit of a crazy cat lady.

Jennie, in case you missed it, a pic that chip posted about a week ago. :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 4 2012, 1:36 AM GMT

Chips & Chewie

Yay ginger cats! They are gorgeous!. I read somewhere that 80% are male and they are the most placid of all cats.

I'm actually just posting because I am being hassled on the way to the station. He's following me and doesn't seem to be taking the hint! I made the mistake of being too nice at first, so now he won't believe me when I say I don't ever want to go for a drink. Hoping playing on my phone will make him leave me alone.

:(

Quote: Jennie @ July 5 2013, 7:57 PM BST

Yay ginger cats! They are gorgeous!. I read somewhere that 80% are male and they are the most placid of all cats.

I'm actually just posting because I am being hassled on the way to the station. He's following me and doesn't seem to be taking the hint! I made the mistake of being too nice at first, so now he won't believe me when I say I don't ever want to go for a drink. Hoping playing on my phone will make him leave me alone.

Is he ginger?

Ha! No. He's just a bit scary. He seems to think we're meant to be because he 'always sees me around here'.

Well, I live here. Not really Sleepless in Seattle material, is it?

Tell him you are a nun. Or have a terrible STD. Or just punch him in the nuts.

Quote: Jennie @ July 5 2013, 4:58 PM BST

Cats are the best.

That's true...*burp*!

Hmmm. My outfit is really quite un-nunish! Will try options 2 and 3..

Quote: Jennie @ July 5 2013, 7:57 PM BST

You're trying to escape from a creepy scary person by posting on a forum filled with them.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 5 2013, 8:21 PM BST

You're trying to escape from a creepy scary person by posting on a forum filled with them.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 5 2013, 8:21 PM BST

Yes, bit none of you were following me around earlier. And if you were - bugger off.

Quote: Jennie @ July 5 2013, 8:04 PM BST

Ha! No. He's just a bit scary. He seems to think we're meant to be because he 'always sees me around here'.

Well, I live here. Not really Sleepless in Seattle material, is it?

Kick him in the nuts!

Quote: Pingl @ July 5 2013, 11:32 PM BST

Kick him in the nuts!

He was at the station when I got home. So I told him I would call the police if he ever spoke to me again. He ran off.