Doctor Who... Page 935

Don't think so.

It's probably the link Mr Stott put up a while back.

Ah. They said earlier there was a red button thing, but I haven't clicked it yet.

Yes, I heard, but didn't look either.

Apparent (Potential spoiler, though I'm sure they won't be keeping it hidden if true) casting news for what now is being called a ninety minute 3D special for the 50th:

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/doctor-who/25029/doctor-who-50th-anniversary-casting-news

Well, it was okay, but how many "first episodes with new companion" is he trying to write for this one? On the positive side I loved the Earls Court gag.

Men with some good bits

Quote: sootyj @ March 30 2013, 7:13 PM GMT

Men with some good bits

Gay.

Quote: sootyj @ March 30 2013, 7:13 PM GMT

Men with some good bits

If you're looking for pictures you might want to try elsewhere on the internet.

Quote: Badge @ March 30 2013, 7:11 PM GMT

On the positive side I loved the Earls Court gag.

Ha, yes. (A gag I got! Hurrah.)

I think they have much better chemistry than he and Amy Pond had.

It was a lot of fun, with some creepy bits; and the new TARDIS duo looks like a winner. Felt like a bigger pinch of RTD in Moffat's mix than usual.

Some good funny bits in there like as said the Earls Court and the riots reference. Great shots of the South Bank too and I like the new companion but don't see the chemistry between them...yet.

There's a new big building in London. Let's write a Doctor Who about it...

Been done many times before. The Post Office Tower. The London Eye. The Thames Barrier...

The Shard was only mentioned / seen towards the end though.

Also, does it really matter..?

I felt the use of the Shard was borrowed from "Rose" when they used the London Eye.