Doctor Who... Page 773

Good fun.

But the antibodies were as scary as a bead curtain.

I'm a new boy here (well, an old boy really) but can't understand why Dr Who is included on this Comedy programmes site.
I know it makes me laugh, but was it built that way?

PS William Hartnell wasn't at all intentionally funny.

Quote: Nogget @ August 28 2011, 9:46 AM BST

Good fun.

The line "You will experience a tingling sensation and then death" was pretty funny though.

At the risk of sounding slightly controversial I think Dr Who is shit and I never watch it because it is also very girly. Plus most of its fans are just repressed Columbine types who wear long coats and have imposing mothers!

(Places stick on floor and backs off from hive)

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ August 28 2011, 11:47 AM BST

At the risk of sounding slightly controversial I think Dr Who is shit and I never watch it because it is also very girly. Plus most of its fans are just repressed Columbine types who wear long coats and have imposing mothers!

I'd never considered that, but now that you mention it, I think you're absolutely right!

Anyone know where I can buy a gun?

Don't you think you should check with your mother first?

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ August 28 2011, 12:20 PM BST

Don't you think you should check with your mother first?

But she's the bitch I want to shoot!

Then who's going to put your long coat in the dry cleaners prior to your trip to the DR Who convention?

Quote: Nogget @ August 28 2011, 9:46 AM BST

Good fun.

You will be killed now
Yes you are definalty going bo be killed.
Anytime now.
We will kill you, you can be sure.
We are only a few centimetres away and you are aqainst a wall.
So we are going to kill you.
Any time now.
Oh now we are a few metres away and there are lots of us.
Nevermind we will kill you all the same.
Oh they got away. Unimpressed

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ August 28 2011, 11:47 AM BST

(Places stick on floor and backs off from hive)

Most doctor who fans would like to go out with their long coats and shoot someone. But there are too many violent, racist football fans out there. gay bashing, after beating up their wife.

You sound angry enough to hit the streets, but if you're not sure why no go 'Postal' first and just send out a few death threats?

As for wife beating gay bashing football hooligans, their Torchwood fans!

The yanks got extra (albeit probably crappy) content in the last episode.

http://io9.com/5834943/doctor-who-will-take-advertising-to-a-whole-new-level

Well the other half of the worst double act in history since Philip Schofield and Adolf Hitler got stuck in a cupboard has finally caught up. Much as he loves her Moff should have reined Moll in a bit. I enjoyed the ep. Some niggles some good stuff. Less introspection for WHO is the way to go I fancy. Lest it go the way of the Worm Ouroboros! But an enjoyable enough romp.

I was wrong this was actually quite a clever episode. The cutesy intro to Melody was actually explaining why River did what she did.

That and using the Dr's ignorance of sex against him was also clever.

So the Sootyj thumb is turning upwards.

Albeit give the River character a rest now it's getting abit soapy.

Still sounds a bit too serious...