Doctor Who... Page 338

Quote: Moonstone @ October 26 2009, 11:06 PM BST

I don't know I give in. Go on then.

For a start, Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker. Barry Letts cast the latter. Also Lis Sladen.

Quote: Ben @ October 26 2009, 11:16 PM BST

I must buy that one soon!

One highlight is the Master, played by Peter Pratt and looking really great. The Master did not reappear until The Keeper of Traken, where he kept the same look (although modified for the worse) and was played by Geoffrey Beevers, who was useless in comparison to Pratt.

Quote: Curt @ October 26 2009, 9:01 PM BST

Anyone listen to the radio programs?... Do they fit into the Whoverse? Or are they considered 'alternative realities'?

Yes (and no). Most of those by BBC Radio and some by Big Finish are deemed official canon, fitting into the Doctor Who universe as, say, untelevised adventures.

Quote: Ben @ October 26 2009, 11:16 PM BST

WhoNIverse, Curt! WhoNIverse!

>_< I suck.

Quote: Marc P @ October 26 2009, 11:17 PM BST

No but I am going to look into downloading this sort of shit onto MP3 sort of things. Talking books/plays kind of stuff are going to kick off I reckon with the new technology!

Yea it's great! I listen to it in my car and, iPod when I have free time and when I'm doing dishes.

Quote: Kenneth @ October 27 2009, 12:02 AM BST

Yes (and no). Most of those by BBC Radio and some by Big Finish are deemed official canon, fitting into the Doctor Who universe as, say, untelevised adventures.

Cool thanks for the info Kenneth. The ones I have are Big Finish production of the 8th doctor with Paul Mcgann actually playing his doctor! Cool eh?! I have "series 1" and there is apparently a season 2 available. I like what I've listened to so far.

Dr Who (Tennant) will be appearing in two episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures this week. Aired Thursday and Friday.

When's the next special, is it Christmas?

Of Doctor Who? Yes, I believe so.

It's the last one before the new series though, innit?

Aren't there two? *checks*

Oh bollocks. I'm bored of the specials now :( Too much waiting around.

They just released two sneak clip from "The Waters of Mars" and it looks extra creepy! Here it is
There is a second one too.

Quote: Curt @ October 29 2009, 10:56 PM BST

They just released two sneak clip from "The Waters of Mars" and it looks extra creepy! Here it is
There is a second one too.

Bloody hell! Is that the next one? Does look creepy.

Just one more special Wobblyhead. :)

Yay, about time. Thanks Mr. Whoogle!

Aren't there three?

Quote: JuliaC @ October 29 2009, 11:02 PM BST

Aren't there three?

Yeah but two have already been on I think.

I thought there were two more to come? Otherwise the Waters of Mars would be billed as his finale, and it's not.