Radio Sketch Project Page 5

It has a nice ring to it

*hopes no-one spots the fact he nicked the joke off the Might Boosh*

Chappers what sort of sketches do you want? Style, demographic etc

Exwuse me ajp, you may be global mod etc etc but you are not privvy to my viewing schedule. I've never seen one episode of The Mighty Boosh so there [sticks thumbs either side of head and waves fingers whilst poking tongue out. Just a little something I picked up at primary school]

Quote: roscoff @ January 2, 2008, 12:20 AM

Exwuse me ajp, you may be global mod etc etc but you are not privvy to my viewing schedule. I've never seen one episode of The Mighty Boosh so there (sticks thumbs either side of head and waves fingers whilst poking tongue out. Just a little something I picked up at primary school)

Second night in a row... Eh!?! Laughing out loud

I haven't forgotten about this and I promise it won't end up like the other planned projects on here.

I'll look at it next week as I've been a bit incapacitated.

I know I'm late to this thread but I've got about 3 hours of content for a mock radio station in Somerset featuring actual unsigned bands material and adverts.

I am trying to fund a web site designer for this project, which is something of a challenge as I live in Amsterdam.

Anyone out there got any suggestions?

It is a bit trying when people say they've seen the joke somewhere else, when it was seen somewhere else before they saw it somewhere else and somewhere else before that. Is that quite clear?

OK all - has anyone still got any sketches to offer? PM me if you want.

Right - I need to stop this going the same way as some of the other promised projects.

Has anyone got any constructive ideas? Should we tape them and get them sent off? Who is a good market?

What about an Angle? Any ideas?

How many sketches have you got?

I wasn't ignoring you Ellie. This must have fallen off the bottom at some point - so to speak.

Well tonight I made a contact which may help this come to fruition soon. I'll keep you appraised.

OK then. I see the Sketch Project has been resurrected - and now I've done my Scriptfrenzy I've got no excuse.

I'll get my finger out and look into this again.

Wohooooo... I think I'm involved with about 4/5 different things that haven't got going yet... I might start one myself... The BCG Unfinishable Project... Damn I'm good.

Nice one David, good idea too. I'd like to be involved too.

I want in...and I have plenty of sketches but no abilties....shame that...

I'm currently doing a radio course so....fitting

Can I come out to play?