A great idea for all writer's 40 year's plus. Page 5

Quote: David Chapman @ December 1, 2007, 12:55 PM

You sound politically correct yourself blaming everyone who ever lived for every crime imaginable.

What a silly thing for you to say Dave!

I don't recall blaming you personally for the Jack The Ripper murders?

Did I forget that one then? Laughing out loud

Quote: Baumski @ December 1, 2007, 12:56 PM

I think this is getting very silly and far too serious for a COMEDY site.

Well, we're certainly off topic.. What was this thread about? :) Oh yeah, segregation!

If it's getting very silly though that sounds OK for a comedy site? I am happy to pack it in, I am tired of trying to educate Dave anyway! Laughing out loud ;)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ December 1, 2007, 1:24 PM

What a silly thing for you to say Dave!

I don't recall blaming you personally for the Jack The Ripper murders?

Did I forget that one then? Laughing out loud

Phew - I got away with that one then.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 30, 2007, 11:54 PM

As well as that, Aaron deleted a post I put up in the BSG Meeting thread! :O

Yeah, I made it quite clear when I re-opened the thread that I just wanted to know who was coming, and that posts deemed otherwise would be removed. ;)

Quote: fatbloke @ November 30, 2007, 12:03 AM

I don't suppose it's a question of age it's more about what really tickles your fancy. Agreed, Tommy Cooper was always funny but Morcambe & Wise - I could see their jokes coming a mile off.

There's nothing wrong with jokes being obvious or not. But as you say, maybe that just doesn't tickle your fancy.

Quote: Kent Pete @ November 27, 2007, 3:39 AM

Not that I wish to be divisive but I feel there is probably the need for a forum for all us writer's that are knocking on a bit.

If you are more at home with 'Morecambe and Wise' and 'Tommy Cooper' than 'The Mighty Boosh' and 'Bo Selecta' please contact me. It's difficult keeping up with the 'cutting edge' of Comedy and I feel it would be good to have a place to go to where we could discuss people like Peter Cook and Dudley Moore without the fear of ridicule from other forum contributor's.

a) Far too many apostrophes. >_<
b) Why writers? Anything wrong with comedy fans?
c) Why only 40+?

Eh? Eh? EH?

Yes, far too many apostrophe's....

*shake's fist menacingly*

;)

We're just teenagers in old skin

I am literaly just popping on to say.
I AM TOOOOOOOOO YOUNG!
*Hideous cackle*
I have not been able to say that for years.
WoooHooo

Only 1 left, eh Charley. ;)

Quote: Baumski @ November 30, 2007, 6:34 PM

Freud, what does he know. I've always said he should stick to what he's good at like 'Freud on Cooking'. I loved that programme.

Henry Liked Minced Morsels.

Quote: bushbaby @ December 2, 2007, 2:25 PM

We're just teenagers in old skin

That means that you're more privileged, you don't have to endure the bleedin' ACNE.

Just to backtrack slightly, I'd too have never met a member of the "PC Brigade". I have, however, met lots of tedious wankers who drone on and on about how much they like politically incorrect humour, then shut up when you ask them what they're favourite joke about niggers is.

Quote: chipolata @ December 3, 2007, 12:12 PM

Just to backtrack slightly, I'd too have never met a member of the "PC Brigade". I have, however, met lots of tedious wankers who drone on and on about how much they like politically incorrect humour, then shut up when you ask them what they're favourite joke about niggers is.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote: chipolata @ December 3, 2007, 12:12 PM

Mines the one involving... , but I wouldn't repeat it here nor would I consider myself a tedious wanker any more than think of anyone in such terms, of course! Even the ones who do a damn fine impersonation! Of which, the 'PC Brigade' seem to have a whole legion!

whoops, I'd better edit my previous post then!!