A great idea for all writer's 40 year's plus. Page 4

Nice idea for us oldies but what about anyone over 40 who laughed through programmes like 'Mind Your Language' and 'Love Thy Neighbour'. Would they be in or would they be out for being closet prepubescent racists with teddy bears called Mo.

I notice Kent Pete has a Smiths album as his ident, with Morrisey, that well known advocate of immigration as their lead singer.

Kent Pete - ageiest and now racist too?

KP is a man of impeccables, as Morrissey has often been quoted as saying from his offshore tax haven...

Everyone in the World is, has been or could become an immigrant AND a racist, depending on the prevailing circumstances!

And every human being that ever lived is, was or will be an ageist at some time in their life!

...except for the 'Holier Than Thou'/'Politically Correct' mob, of course who as we know have all of the right answers as their mantras... ;)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 30, 2007, 11:00 AM

KP is a man of impeccables, as Morrissey has often been quoted as saying from his offshore tax haven...

Everyone in the World is, has been or could become an immigrant AND a racist, depending on the prevailing circumstances!

And every human being that ever lived is, was or will be an ageist at some time in their life!

...except for the 'Holier Than Thou'/'Politically Correct' mob, of course who as we know have all of the right answers as their mantras... ;)

That 'politically correct' mob that live inside a TV screen? I've never come to face in real life with these 'PC Mob', 'Thought Police' or 'PC Brigade' that people speak of.

I think Freud may have written something about them but back then they went by a different name...

Quote: Cinnamon @ November 30, 2007, 5:30 PM

I think Freud may have written something about them but back then they went by a different name...

Freud, what does he know. I've always said he should stick to what he's good at like 'Freud on Cooking'. I loved that programme.

Too many sausages, avocados and melons.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 30, 2007, 11:00 AM

Yawn............

Quote: Martin Holmes @ November 30, 2007, 3:16 PM

I've never come to face in real life with these 'PC Mob', 'Thought Police' or 'PC Brigade' that people speak of.

Yes you have.

You may not have recognised them though.

Quote: David Chapman @ November 30, 2007, 9:39 PM

Yawn............

Dave, sure go back to sleep mate!

You might as well! :)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 30, 2007, 10:34 PM

Yes you have.

You may not have recognised them though.

No really I haven't, not once has anyone tried to censor what I say or what anyone I know has said. If somebody is constantly stopping you from saying something, then maybe what you're saying is wrong ?? Just maybe.

EDITED: by SLAGA to remove all the material that didn't fit into BSG secret policy.

I am kidding by the way.

:P

Quote: Martin Holmes @ November 30, 2007, 11:44 PM

No really I haven't, not once has anyone tried to censor what I say or what anyone I know has said. If somebody is constantly stopping you from saying something, then maybe what you're saying is wrong ?? Just maybe.

I am clearly off-topic!!! Nobody is stopping me saying anything at the moment, but then I've never had a real platform but there appear to be moves that are starting to undermine free speeech in recent legislation.

The politically correct to whom I refer mainly are those in power who are preventing society from dealing effectively with the problems it faces, like criminality, discipline in schools and the huge numbers of people supported by the benefits system, for example.

As well as that, Aaron deleted a post I put up in the BSG Meeting thread! :O

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 30, 2007, 11:54 PM

The politically correct to whom I refer mainly are those in power who are preventing society from dealing effectively with the problems it faces, like criminality, discipline in schools and the huge numbers of people supported by the benefits system, for example.

As well as that, Aaron deleted a post I put up in the BSG Meeting thread! :O

You sound politically correct yourself blaming everyone who ever lived for every crime imaginable.

I think this is getting very silly and far too serious for a COMEDY site.

Quote: Baumski @ December 1, 2007, 12:56 PM

I think this is getting very silly and far too serious for a COMEDY site.

Ha ha ha.